“An ancient monster who has eight independent heads. She was sealed for 100 years, but seems to have awoken recently. Boasting extremely high magical power, she seems to be the most powerful monster in the region.
Though she has sexual organs, she is unable to have children. Though she can’t reproduce, she is very lustful. Located in the Yamatai Region, she requires a sacrifice every year. As the sacrifices will be licked dry by her eight heads for a full year, the sacrifices happily volunteer for the role.
After the year is up, the sacrifice will be sent back to the village and a new one will take his place. The man that returns comes back disabled and exhausted, but is not killed.”
- Attack – One Foe
- Snake Body Strike – All Foes, Physical Attribute
- Sacrifice Tasting – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, 8 Hits
- Sacrifice Tasting – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute, 8 Hits
- Eight Head Assault – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, 8 Hits
- Eight Head Assault – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute, 8 Hits
- Head Bind – One Foe (Luka), Bind (2 Turn Break)
- Unending Licking – One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute, 8 Hits
- Yamata Head Smash – 8 Random Foes, Physical Attribute
- Inferno Breath – All Foes, Auto Hit, Fire Attribute, Burn (10%)
- Scorching Breath – All Foes, Auto Hit, Paralysis (75%)
- Kanna Sowaka – 8 Random Foes, Physical, Poison (10%), Blind (10%), Learnable
Gets two turns. Fire resistance is a good idea for the breath attacks. Not weak to anything, but is resistant to fire. Attacks in a pattern of sorts, goes from her mysterious attacks to her breath attacks to basic attacking, so try and keep up. If you have one, the Lamia race can learn a dance that prevents physical damage, so the only thing after using it to watch out for would be the breath attacks.
“Not only did you not get rid of her, but you ended up as the sacrifice… Are you sure you didn’t go into that trying to be the sacrifice? Yamata no Orochi is a very powerful enemy. Her strong physical and Pleasure attacks on top of a strong Fire attack make her quite a threat. She’s resistant to fire and has no particular weakness. Status ailments barely seem to work on her aside from Blind and Sleep. It is advisable to Blind her and attack her while she’s asleep. Even so, the battle will be difficult. If you’re not properly levelled you may not be able to defeat her. If that’s the case, train more then come back and challenge her again.”