“Originally a peace loving Alraune, her personality turned cruel and greedy after she was brainwashed. She seems to have captured numerous plant and insect monsters, and sucked on their nutrients.
Also loving human semen, she will gladly take any chance she can get to treat herself on their fluids. She will mercilessly extract their semen with her petals, until they are left withered. As she absorbs their semen until her petals turn white, men are left exhausted with expressions of joy.”
- Attack – One Foe
- Sweeping Ivy Strike – All Foes, Physical Attribute
- Confusing Pollen Handjob – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Confuse 50%
- Paralysing Sap Fellatio – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Paralysis 50%
- Ecstasy Sap Paizuri – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Trance 50%
- Seduction Pollen Hair – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Seduce 50%
- Seduction Pollen Hair – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute, Seduce 50%
- Hell Tentacle – One Foe, Pleasure Attribute
- Aroma of Incontinence – All Foes, Auto Hit, Incontinence 50%
"Why is she called Walraune? Because she's a bad (warui) Alraune. What horrible naming sense... The Walraune heavily relies on the use of status ailments. If you drag out the battle, you may end up with your party in tatters. Because she is a plant monster, she's weak against bio and fire attacks. Silence and petrify also work against her so make use of those. Now go, oh brave Luka. No matter what kind of alraunes they are, destroy them with your sword."