[Work in progress. Little to no details because it is currently untranslated for this editor’s copy.]
After reaching Undine, she will challenge you to a fight. After winning, she will perform the contract to allow Luka to use her power. But, Erubetie will show up afterwards and also fight you.
“A spirit who resides in a cave under Undine’s Spring, out of view of the rest of the world. A long time ago it seems as though she appeared before humans, but now she’s a shut-in.
Hating the humans who pollute the waters of the world, she mercilessly preys on any who dare enter her terrain. Absorbing them into her body, she assimilates their body to become one with hers.
Though she dislikes humans, she seems to hold regrets that humans and monsters aren’t existing in peace as they did in the past. A close friend of the Queen Slime, Erubetie, they treat each other as equals. They also seem not to interfere with each other’s dealings.”
- Slime Attack – One Foe, Normal Attack, Slimed 50%
- Slime Gungnir – All Foes, Physical Attribute
- Heavenly Slime – All Foes, Pleasure Attribute, Slimed 75%
- Great Flood – All Foes, Auto Hit, Water Attribute
- Aqua Shake – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Slimed 50%
- Aqua Stroke – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Slimed 50%
- Aqua Stroke – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute, Slimed 50%
- Aqua Prison – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute, Slimed 50%, Bind 50%
- Aqua Prison – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Slimed 50%, Bind (2 Turn Break)
- Aqua Melty – One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute, Slimed 50%
- Aqua Mirror – All Allies, Magic Reflect 100% for 3 turns.
Try not to use magic in the fight, as she may decide to put up Aqua Mirror before your mages can move. She has rather good elemental resists for a slime, but she’s still weak to Lightning and Bio. If anyone on your team has gone though the Apprentice Hero job, equipping the “Slime Slayer” ability could help.
“You ended up being melted away anyway. The digestion lovers thank you for your hard work. Undine is the spirit of water and she uses water based attacks. She also uses pleasure attacks. Although she is strong to physical attacks, she’s weak to any other elemental magic other than water. So avoid physical and water based attacks. She’s strong to status ailments aside from those caused by Time Magic. Keep that in mind. Now go, oh Brave Luka. Once you get tired of being eaten, please try to remember your quest.”