“A mysterious being known as an Apoptosis, which resides in Tartarus. They are organisms resembling monsters, but no one knows what they are. Moreover, she appears to instinctively attack intruders as if programmed into her mind.
Twinkell has the appearance of two women combined into an irregular body, both of whom have a different will and personality. The relationship between the two is unknown, but they do not appear to be friendly. Whenever she finds intruders, she will force them between her bodies and violate them. She alternates between the vaginas of the two bodies, raping their prey until they are exhausted.”
- Attack – One Foe
- Heat Rush – 3 Random Foes, Physical, Fire Attribute, Burn 10%
- Ice Charge – 3 Random Foes, Physical, Ice Attribute, Freeze 10%
- Fiery Exhaust – All Foes, Physical, Fire Attribute, Burn 10%
- Frozen Exhaust – All Foes, Physical, Ice Attribute, Freeze 10%
- Necrosis – One Foe, Auto Hit, No Attriibute
- Twin Fellatio – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, 2 Hits
- Twin Bust – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, 2 Hits
“Error code 695... Space-time error occurrence possible... I likely do not exist anymore. Only this communication remains as a fragment of Space-time sky. Twinkell is a grotesque body of two characters combined. Because of that, we should countermeasure with Fire and Ice skills. Since its an Apoptosis, it has high resistance to most Elements. Although status ailments are hard to apply, Confusion is effective on her, so use that. Now go, oh Brave Luka. After this message has reached you I probably am no more...”
- Along with Ribo-Ribo, defeating Twinkell is the only way to gain Puppet Gears in Part 2 outside of the LoC or NG+. These are required for advanced crafting.