Tezcatlipoca (テスカトリポカ, Tesukatoripoka) is a super boss in the Labyrinth of Chaos, closer to her full power.
She has 150% Accuracy.
One of the super bosses in the Labyrinth of Chaos, Tezcatlipoca is encountered as a floor 100 super boss or on the Dueling special floor.
- Attack – One Foe
- Reaper’s Requiem – All Foes, Physical, Death 75%, Magic Down 33% (50%), Will Down 90% (50%), 3 Turn Cooldown
- 13 Punisher – One Foe, Physical, Death 50%, Magic Down 33% (50%), Will Down 90% (50%)
- Stray Cat – One Foe, Physical
- Bujin Rebellion Claw – Random 4 Foes, Physical
- Dark Eternal – All Foes, Auto Hit, Dark Attribute, Death 10%, 3 Turn Cooldown
- Bushy Tailjob – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Rough Tongue Blowjob – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Rough Tongue Lick – One Foe, Pleasure Attribute
- Demon Roar – All Foes, Sonic Attribute, Stun 75%
- Bastet Dance – All Allies, Evasion +50%, Magical Evasion +50% for 4 Turns, +800 Speed
- Time Warp Dance – All Foes, Auto Hit, Stop/Slow 50%, 3 Turn Cooldown, 5 MP
- Disruptive Wave – All Foes, Auto Hit, Dispel, 5 Turn Cooldown
Tezcatlipoca, compared to her counterpart, certainly appears more menacing on paper. With Demonic Roar having 0 cooldown and a 75% chance to Stun targets, it’s possible for you to never be able to even take a turn… However, if you’re in the LoC, you’ve most likely already prepared for a turn 1 wipe. In fact, apart from Dark Eternal, every attack she does is Physical, once again making Waning Moon Dance your best friend. Her elemental resists are meager, and her status ailment resists… well, if your team can apply them, you have at least 2 ways to insta-kill her. Unlike other super bosses, who may have 1, perhaps 2 if you’re lucky, status effects that are useful, Tezcatlipoca has SIX different effects that causes her to lose a turn, and she’s weak to 9 overall. Sleep/Zombie, in particular, open her up to Invitation to Eternal Sleep and Dead is Dead, both insta-kills to their respective ailment. Stun/Confusion/Paralysis/Bind/Stop are the other ones, and you have a good 50/50 shot to waste a turn OR more.
For this reason, Tezcatlipoca isn’t that hard to deal with, unless for some reason you aren’t making use of her super crippling weaknesses to stun lock her forever.