“A low grade organism created from a female villager by Lily’s experiments. Her intelligence and reason has been completely erased and the Suck Vore’s only function is to catch men and suck out their semen. It isn’t even capable of reproduction. When it catches a man, it draws it into it’s body and uses it’s tentacles to force him to ejaculate. Due to the large amount of slimy tentacles, it’s able to force a man to orgasm surprisingly quick. As soon as he ejaculates, the Suck Vore can absorb the semen through it’s flesh.
Once it catches a man, it will continue to suck out his semen until he dies. Since it’s unable to think or communicate, there is no escape once caught, making this a very dangerous monster. This was one of the first creations of Lily.”
- Attack – One Foe, Normal Attack
- Worm Shot – One Foe, Physical
- Full Body Tentacle Torture (M) – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Full Body Tentacle Torture (F) – Pleasure Attack, Target: Female
- Groin Tentacles Torture (M) – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Groin Tentacles Torture (F) – Pleasure Attack, Target: Female
- Tentacle Restraint – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Bind (3 Turns Break)
- Full Body Tentacle Drain (M) – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute, Drain HP 100%
- Full Body Tentacle Drain (F) – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute, Bind (50%), Drains HP 100%
- Tentacle Vortex - 6 Random Foes, Physical, Slimed (13%), Learnable
The Wind, Water and Earth elements will work best here. Sylph is naturally good for this role as she provides Wind damage while also increasing Luka’s evasion. Struggle if she binds Luka and attack her with your companions, so she doesn’t gain too much health back. She isn’t that hard.
"Were you satisfied being sucked dry by even a strange creature like that? You're quite the miserable pervert. The Suck Vore is an enemy that uses tentacle skills. It's not a very strong opponent but its HP-draining attacks are quite troublesome. It's a magical being, so ice, lightning, and fire are ineffective against it. Use earth, wind and water, as she's weak to them. She's also susceptible to status ailments. However, I doubt you'll need to apply any... Now go, oh brave Luka. Bring your justice to the woman who's a plague to her own village."
- Despite what the Monsterpedia entry claims, Suck Vore are capable of communication. They’re able to speak perfectly, but happen to be extremely shy and choose not to speak most times. If Luka or another companion does manage to get a Suck Vore to speak, it will only be briefly before she gets scared and hides her face under her tentacles again. It is unclear if it is true for the original Visual Novel as well.