She first appears when the Monster Lord's armies attack the four human capitals. She's attacking Grangold, supported by a large army. However, when a scout reports that the castle has been destroyed and the Grangold King comes out of the warehouse to wreck her army, she starts to panic and decides to face him while Luka is forced against a gauntlet of her lieutenants. As the situation grows even more confused, she loses her composure and calls for retreat.
Afterward, Luka chases her in her den located in Solitary Island. She takes the hero's assault as a proposal to the great displeasure of Sonya, and says that she will ask her troops to stop the assault.
Luka can then return to her den to recruit her, but she will come only under a given condition: The arachne wants to be chosen as the next insect queen, and has to be acknowledged by her peers, namely Miria and Antline Ann, who refuse to see the cruel spider comes to the throne even as the latter promises that she changed. Luka can side with either party, and if he sides with Spider Princess, he will fight Queen Ant and Queen Bee at the same time (although they will stay in the party). If Luka does so, the two insect queens relent but remain worried about their future. If Luka instead side with them to fight Spider Princess, Queen Bee will recognize Queen Ant's wisdom and will nominate her instead, while Spider Princess will fulminate. However, the latter will still join Luka afterwards, completely enamored with him.
“The new Queen of Spiders, reigning over all other spider monsters. Proud of her incredible physical and magical prowess, she is also a user of Yamatai native Yin and Yang magic.
A brutal character, she will mercilessly devour anyone she deems prey, regardless of race or gender. Especially brutal towards men, she will first rape them until exhaustion, then feed on them without every disguising her intentions. Due to her incredible power, she is regarded as extremely dangerous that will never stop preying on others.
A member of the Arachne family, she too is detested by other monsters of all types. As a result, the only ones who follow her act as she does, further ostracising her group from the rest of the monsters.”
- Attack – One Foe
- Eternal Spider – 8 Random Foes, Physical Attribute
- Spider's Web – All Foes, Pleasure Attribute, Slimed 75%, Bind 75%
- Blinding Wind Talisman – All Foes, Magical, Wind Attribute, Blind 75%, Wind Weakness 100%
- Silent Earth Talisman – All Foes, Magical, Earth Attribute, Silence 75%, Earth Weakness 100%
- Toxic Water Talisman – All Foes, Magical, Water Attribute, Poison 75%, Water Weakness 100%
- Arachne Thread – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Slimed 75%
- Arachne Thread – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute, Slimed 75%
- Ecstasy Blow – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Poison Breasts – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Poison 50%, Paralysis 50%
- Thread Hold – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Slimed 75%, Bind (2 Turn Break)
- Lust Thread – One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute, Slimed 75%
- Arachne Repro (Init) – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- Arachne Repro (Cont.) – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- Demon Eyes of Seduction – All Foes, Magical, Seduce 75%
Quite the dangerous foe, she possesses the usual slew of spider party-wide attacks with the occasionnal talismans thrown in. Luckily, she doesn't have any ally to exploit any weakness they'd give. Her pleasure attacks are also painful, with Luka having the particular luck of getting some particularly noxious ones just aimed at him.
Silence and bind are curiously effective, and they're in fact the only effective status effects against her, so don't hesitate to them as the latter will prevent her from using talismans. Increasing your evasion will, as usual, help you a great deal, particularly to increase Luka's life span. Afterward, it's just a question of using any buffs you can while attacking with everything you have until she falls.
“Not just being squeezed dry, but eaten too? I’m happy to see you grow in the complexities of ways to die. Spider Princess uses an eight-legged attack. She is an especially difficult enemy to deal with because she uses Taoism and seduction skills. Her elemental resistances are normal, so everything in your arsenal is equally effective… Paralysis and silence work well on her, so make good use of them. Now go, oh Brave Luka. Destroy that new Queen, exterminate those ugly spiders.”