In Monster Girl Quest she is just a common enemy and is not responsible for polluting the Undine's Spring instead Erubetie attacks Luka.
“A low class, carnivorous slime. An extremely self centred monster among slimes, she believes that other creatures exist only for her own simple minded enjoyment.
Though she can easily survive on any sort of meat, she finds devouring humans to be the most fun. Covering her prey with her entire body, the digesting slime paralyses them with extreme pleasure as she preys on them.”
- Slime Attack -One Foe, Normal Attack, Slime 50%
- Slime Tentacle - One Foe, Pleasure Attribute
- Dissolving Liquid - One Foe, Pleasure Attribute, Digest 50%, Slime 75%
- Jelly Hands - One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Slime 75%
- Melty Bust - One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Slime 75%
- Slimy Ass - One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Slime 75%
- Slime Fellatio - One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Slime 75%
- Amoeba Hold - One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Bind (3 Turns Break)
- Amoeba Haze (M) - Rape
- Amoeba Drain (M) - Rape, Drains HP
- Amoeba Haze (F) - One Foe, Pleasure Attribute, Bind 50%
- Amoeba Drain (F) - One Foe, Pleasure Attribute, Bind 50%, Drains HP
Attack with magic as she has weaknesses against almost all elements besides water which is immune to. She can Bind and Slime you, but it’s not a big deal.
“I heard there's a new food product on the market called SlimeBait... ...I'm referring to you, of course. Slime Bess is not a strong opponent. She's weak to all elements except water. Even status ailments work well against her. Honestly speaking, there's nothing particularly difficult about her. Now go, oh SlimeBait. You aren't allowed to lose to a slime at this point.”