Once again, she allied with Black Alice and kicked out younger sister from her shrine. When Luka arrives in front of the shrine, her army gets stomped by Neris and is about to suffer the same fate when Luka shows up in front of them. After Neris flees for unclear reasons, she gets up and attacks the party, although she gets beaten for good and is forced to give up on her plan.
Afterwards, she waits inside her shrine until the party offers her a Better Luck Beckoning Cat.
“A white snake lamia who is the head of the snake shrine and the older of the two sisters. Wielding incredible power among lamias, she is regarded as a leader to whom other snake monsters in the area follow. Compared to her mild-mannered younger sister, she is much more ambitious and plots to rule over all youkai in the region.
Both sisters seem to be related to the late Queen Lamia. Directly following the Queen Lamia’s unexpected death, though her name was originally put forward as a successor, a large fight broke out over who would claim the seat. Due to this repeated rivalry for the position, the seat of Queen Lamia is still vacant.”
- Attack – One Foe
- Snake Body Strike – All Foes, Physical Attribute
- Blinding Wind Talisman – All Foes, Magical, Wind Attribute, Blind 75%, Wind Weakness 100%
- Silent Earth Talisman – All Foes, Magical, Earth Attribute, Silence 75%, Earth Weakness 100%
- Toxic Water Talisman – All Foes, Magical, Water Attribute, Poison 75%, Water Weakness 100%
- Boy Squeezing – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Ascending Suck – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Breast Pressure – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Serpent Squeeze – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute, Bind 50%
- The White Snake’s Bind – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Bind (2 Turn Break)
- Serpent Squeeze – One Foe (Luka, Bound), Physical Attribute
- Shirohebi’s Comforting – One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- Snake Mating – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- Snake Mating (Cont.) – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- Thousand Snakes – 6 Random Foes, Physical, Physical and Poison Attribute, Poison (13%), Learnable
Keeping Luka on the frontline makes this fight easier, as she'll be then busier trying to have her way with him instead of using her talismans to attack the party. As those are taoist attacks, they can affect your party with particularly nasty effects which can either reduce your accuracy to a joke or prevent you from casting spells.
Otherwise she's not exceedingly tough. If you can prevent one or more status effect, it's just a question of taking her down before the attack roulette decides to cast the same talisman when your team is still affected by its elemental weakness.
“My, you sure do love Lamias. Any shape, size or colour does it for you, I see. Do you prefer albinos the most, now? This Lamia will use Pleasure attacks, Physical attacks and Taoism skills. It’s quite difficult to guard against her wide array of skills. Despite being a Lamia she is not weak to the Ice element. Silence and Sleep are easy to inflict, therefore it would be easier to fight her while she’s asleep. Now go, oh Brave Luka. By the way, don’t forget to kill the sister too.”