“A shadow monster of unknown lineage living inside the tower of another world. She appears to have been birthed from the residual magic leftover from nearby studies of magic such as necromancy. Her body itself is comprised of countless souls of other beings. She continues to grow her body by taking in the souls of other beings into herself. Although she was an unintentionally born monster, she was kept in the tower in order to stave off the invading forces, even if just a little.
Of course, above all, male semen is still her primary source of power, and she will seek out human men to acquire it. She will give genital stimulation to encourage ejaculations in order to extract his semen. But in the end, she will incorporate their body and soul into her own. In her current environment, however, there is almost no possibility of encountering humans, so her extinction seems inevitable.”
- Attack – One Foe
- Four Shadow Scythe – 4 Random Foes, Physical
- Evil Fear – All Foes, Magical, Fire Attribute, Burn (10%)
- Silence – All Foes, Magical, Silence (75%)
- Shadow Mouth (M) – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Shadow Mouth (F) – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute
- Shadow Breast – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Dancing Shadow Hair (M) – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Dancing Shadow Hair (F) – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute
- Shadow Cross (Act.) – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Bind (2 Turn Break)
- Shadow Cross (Cont.) – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- Shadow Cross (F) – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute, Bind (50%)
- Dark Presence – All Foes, Magical, Dark Attribute, Blind (80%), Learnable
She can evade most of your attacks and has very high resistances. However, she has very high weaknesses against Fire and Holy, so Luka is very useful. Also she has no resistance against Sonic or Nature Elements.
"So you were incorporated into that strange shadow's body... Congratulations on your debut in the world of spirits. Shadow Girl is a Ghost monster. She's weak to Pleasure and Fire based attacks. They have no noteworthy skills so they aren't much of a threat on their own... When there's more than one that's one things become complicated. Status ailment and elemental resistances are the same as those for any Ghost monster. Fire works extremely well so use Fire skills as much as possible. Now go, oh brave Luka. Turn that shadow monster back into a normal shadow."