She is mentioned occasionally by Ilias and later Promestein at the camp. The first time Luka hears of her whereabouts is when the party is in Snow Heaven, looking for a way to get in Ilias Temple Ruins. They learn that the place is surrounded by a seal placed by the "head angel" who's currently in Snow Shrine.
When Luka’s party arrives at the Snow Shrine, they encounter Eden, who is maintaining the barrier on the Ilias Temple Ruins.
On Alice's route, she identifies Luka as an invader and attack him. After beating her, the hero identifies himself as the son of Lucifina, and, thinking that the son of the daystart want to make a pilgrimage to Ilias Temple, she accepts to open the seals. She doesn't join the group, nor does she became aware of the events that occured inside the place.
On Ilias's route, she's at first dubious that the small angel in front of her is really the Goddess, but accepts Ilias's call to join her when the latter threatens her, confirming that it is indeed the Ilias she knows.
White Rabbit later explain that her power to form a barrier around the ruins was impressive despite the strength the seraph kept losing. However, with the barrier falling, chaosization starts to claim the temple for good.
“The highest and only member of the Seraphim class of angels. Effectively Ilias’ second in command, she is in charge of all other angels. Completely loyal to Ilias, she will obey any command given, no matter what. Due to her extreme faith, she cannot tolerate anything negative said against Ilias.
After falling to the surface world, she proceeded to create a barrier around the Ilias Temple, which was the main source of the dimensional anomally, as she prayed to the Goddess Ilias. Maintaining a barrier which stopped the flow of time for decades has taken a serious toll on her body, and Eden’s tremendous power, also known as the Garden of Paradise itself, has been lost now.”
- Attack – One Foe
- Demon Slayer Dance – 4 Random Foes, Physical Attribute
- Demon Slaying Thunder – One Foe, Auto Hit, Holy/Lightning Attribute, Ascension (50%), Shock (50%)
- Cyclone – All Foes, Physical, Wind Attribute
- Purifying Light – All Foes, Auto Hit, Holy Attribute, Ascension (10%)
- Blissful Masturbation – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute
- Proselytising Fellatio – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Chest of Paradise – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Garden of Earthly Delights – All Foes, Auto Hit, Holy/Pleasure Attribute, Seduce (50%)
- Mass Heaven – All Foes, Magical, Ascension (75%)
- Mass Dispel – All Foes, Auto Hit, Dispel
- Body Liberation – All Foes, Physical, Pleasure Attribute, Trance (80%), Seduction (80%), Stun (7 turns) (80%), Learnable
Not an extremely tough boss, she's at best a good warm up for the last dungeon of the game. A good resistance to ascension can remove the biggest threat of this fight, while a measure of pleasure resist for Luka will also make sure he doesn't get crippled by the first attack.
Dark deals 150% damage to her, making it a good source. Alternatively, anything but holy/bio/sonic works just as well.
"Defeated by Eden... Wait, she was in her human form? Just what sort of causality has led her to fight like this...? In addition to sword skills, Eden uses lightning moves. Of course, she also uses powerful Holy moves, too. Abnormal status effects are almost totally worthless. The dark element is her only weakness. Honestly, she's quite an annoying opponent. Now go, oh Brave Luka. But, why is Eden..."
- she has her final form files in the game, hinting she may find a way to restore her full powers in part 3.