Seraph Eden as encountered in the Labyrinth of Chaos, closer to her true power.
She absorbs Holy attribute attacks.
One of the superbosses in the Labyrinth of Chaos, she is only encountered as a floor 100 boss.
- Attack - One Foe
- Holy Spear Dance - Random 4 Foes, Auto Hit, Holy/Physical Attribute, Ascension 10%, 3 Turn Cooldown, 12 MP
- Demon Slaying Thunder - One Foe, Auto Hit, Lightning/Holy Attribute, Shock/Ascension 50%, 8 MP
- Empty Sky - All Foes, Physical, Wind Attribute
- Holy Flare - One Foe, Auto Hit, Holy Attribute, Ascension 10%, 18 MP
- Judgement - All Foes, Auto Hit, Eternal Attribute, Ascension 75%, 3 Turn Cooldown, 16 MP
- Blissful Masturbation - One Foe, Pleasure Attribute
- Mouth of Gospel - One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Breasts of Paradise - One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Garden of Delights - All Foes, Auto Hit, Pleasure/Holy Attribute, Seduce 50%, 3 Turn Cooldown,8 MP
- All Cancel - All Foes, Dispel, 5 Turn Cooldown, 6 MP
- Illusion Fantasy Dance - Self Buff, + 50% Atk/Agi/Physical Evade, + 200% Magic Evasion, + 33% Auto Hit Evasion, + 200 Accuracy for 3 turns, 3 Turn Cooldown, 4 MP
As an another superboss that is an Angel, Eden is subject to the same weakness as every other Angel superboss: Holy Skills require mana to work. The second you drain Eden's mana to 0, she loses all her auto hit skills and can only use Pleasure and Physical attacks, which Waning Moon Dance will null completely. As such, the only issue is draining the mana in the first place, but once you do, Eden becomes useless. This also prevents the otherwise dangerous Illusion Fantasy Dance, which is one of the few current skills that grants any form of Auto Hit Evade, which means she CAN evade an Auto Hit skill/attack... or that dispel you were going to use to dispel Illusion Fantasy Dance. So, try not to drag this fight too long if you cant drain her mana in time.