Seraph Eden (エデン, Eden) as encountered in the Labyrinth of Chaos, closer to her true power.
She absorbs Holy attribute attacks.
One of the super bosses in the Labyrinth of Chaos, she’s only encountered as a floor 100 boss.
- Attack – One Foe
- Holy Spear Dance – Random 4 Foes, Auto-Hit, Holy/Physical Attribute, Ascension 10%, 3 Turn Cooldown, 12 MP
- Demon Slaying Thunder – One Foe, Auto-Hit, Lightning/Holy Attribute, Shock/Ascension 50%, 8 MP
- Empty Sky – All Foes, Physical, Wind Attribute
- Holy Flare – One Foe, Auto-Hit, Holy Attribute, Ascension 10%, 18 MP
- Judgement – All Foes, Auto-Hit, Eternal Attribute, Ascension 75%, 3 Turn Cooldown, 16 MP
- Blissful Masturbation – One Foe, Pleasure Attribute
- Proselytising Fellatio – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Chest of Paradise – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Garden of Earthly Delights – All Foes, Auto-Hit, Pleasure/Holy Attribute, Seduce 50%, 3 Turn Cooldown, 8 MP
- Mass Dispel – All Foes, Auto-Hit, Dispel, 5 Turn Cooldown, 6 MP
- Illusion Heaven Dance – Self-Buff, + 50% Atk/Agi/Physical Evade, + 200% Magic Evasion, + 33% Auto-Hit Evasion, + 200 Accuracy for 3 turns, 3 Turn Cooldown, 4 MP
As an another super boss that is an Angel, Eden is subject to the same weakness as every other Angel super boss: Holy skills require mana to work. The second you drain Eden’s mana to 0, she loses all her auto-hit skills and can only use Pleasure and Physical attacks, which Waning Moon Dance will null completely. As such, the only issue is draining the mana in the first place, but once you do, Eden becomes useless. This also prevents the otherwise dangerous Illusion Fantasy Dance, which is one of the few current skills that grants any form of Auto-Hit Evade, which means she CAN evade an Auto-Hit skill/attack… or that dispel you were going to use to dispel Illusion Fantasy Dance. So, try not to drag this fight too long if you can’t drain her mana in time.