“A seaweed monster that is a subspecies of the Alraune family. She usually sways while clinging to rocks in the sea, but sometimes she comes up to the sandy beach. Her exterior is covered in slimy mucus, and it is possible for her to stretch her seaweed like a tentacle to bind prey. She has a relaxed personality and loves to dance. When rocked by the waves, she appears to be dancing as her swaying figure is witnessed.
When she sees humans she will entangle them, but she is not hostile. If her catch is a man, she will stretch her seaweed to wind it around his penis, caressing it until he ejaculates, and soaking up his semen. She will usually be satisfied with several ejaculations and then release him, so there is very little chance of a life-threatening situation. Most of the time, she is just a quiet and harmless monster.”
- Slime Attack – One Foe, Normal Attack, Slime 50%
- Water Bullet – One Foe, Magical, Water Attribute
- Seaweed Dance – All Foes, Auto-Hit, Sleep 75%, +800 Speed
- Seaweed Caress (M) – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Seaweed Caress (F) – One Foe, Pleasure Attribute
- Seaweed Roll – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Bind (2 Turns Break)
- Seaweed Violation (M) – Rape
- Seaweed Violation (F) – One Foe, Pleasure Attribute
Seaweed Girl isn’t very strong, beware of Sleep and Stun effects that her dance can cause and you will do fine. She is very weak to Fire so use your Fire Element Heroism skills and Fire magic.
"How does one lose to seaweed... Are you on the same level as a baby cod? Seaweed Girl is not a very strong enemy... She has a strange dance that causes Stun and Sleep which is annoying. It would be troublesome if her dance Stuns or puts your party to Sleep. Dispose of her quickly before she inflicts those ailments on your party. On top of Lightning, which is the weakness of sea dwelling monsters, she's also weak to Fire because she is a plant. It should be easy to defeat her given her low defense. Now go, oh brave Luka. I'll be waiting for the miso soup prepared with that seaweed."