“A sea slug girl who serves as a marine in the navy. Although her race is not known for its power, she has undergone rigorous training and her battle skills are sharp. Her mucus-covered body is very troublesome for pirates due to its ability to soften blows and slashes.
When she is attacking men, she will cover them with her lower body and squeeze out their semen. Since she can absorb semen from any part of her mucus-covered body, she simply wraps the penis with her body and stimulates it to force an ejaculation. If she wants to, she may even force the man to mate with her. Since she serves the navy, she usually won’t squeeze men excessively. She is a friendly and harmless monster to anyone other than pirates.”
- Slime Attack – One Foe, Normal Attack, Slimed (50%)
- Sticky Slime – One Foe, Pleasure Attribute, Slimed (75%)
- Slimy Caress – One Foe, Pleasure Attribute, Slimed (75%)
- Mount – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Slimed (75%), Bind (2 Turn Break)
- Sea Slug Violation – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute, Slimed (50%)
- Sweet Breath – All Foes, Sleep (75%)
Save for her sweet breath that can be annoying, she will spend most of the time slimming everyone. Once again, thunder and earth win the day.
“Defeated by a slug, at sea… It’s a shame she lives in the sea so you can’t use salt to defeat her. The Sea Slug Marine mainly uses Pleasure attacks. She can also use Sweet Breath and put your entire party to sleep. Physical attacks aren’t very effective against her because of her slimy body. Using Lightning and Earth elemental attacks will make the fight a lot easier. Now go, oh Brave Luka. Sea Slugs are just like Slugs, so use your good old special attack Throw Salt and bring them down.”
- The Evaluation for this enemy references the fight against the Slug Girl in Chapter 1 of the original Monster Girl Quest. This Slug Girl was completely immune to Luka’s physical attacks and could only be defeated with the special command “Throw Salt” (itself a reference to the real-life use of salt to kill slugs by dehydration).