“An advanced Scylla serving at the Monster Lord’s Castle. In addition to her skills as a maid, she is highly proficient in combat. and is also responsible for guarding the castle. Her cooking skills are excellent, and her sexual techniques are top-notch. She is a master maid with all of the skills necessary for working in the Monster Lord’s Castle.
She is very ruthless underneath her polite attitude, and will completely humiliate intruders using her tentacles. In addition to mercilessly playing with the man’s genitals with her tentacles to force repeated ejaculations, she may sometimes rape the man to suck up his semen. In most cases the man is exhausted by the time she intersects with him. If the Scylla Servant likes the man, she may keep him as a prisoner. In this case he will continue to receive endless pleasure service as he is quickly deprived of his sanity.”
- Attack – One Foe
- Dual Duster Dance – 4 Random Foes, Physical Attribute, Blind 75%
- Octopus Swift Cleaning – All Foes, Physical Attribute, Slime 75%
- Service: Hand – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Service: Hand – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute
- Service: Mouth – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Service: Mouth – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute
- Service: Tentacle – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Service: Tentacle – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute
- Tentacle Bind – One Foe (Luka), Physical Attribute, Bind (2 Turn Break)
- Service Heaven – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute, Bind 50%
- Service Heaven – One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- Serve Tea – One Ally, Heal
She can deal good physical damage, and maid skills have an increased initiative that will often allow her to act before you do. However, all of her attacks are physical, so a good evasion will go a long way to reduce her damage output.
With weakness to lightning and paralysis, shock and blind, taking her down isn't exactly an issue. Her possible allies could be more troublesome than her.
“How pathetic of a hero do you have to be, to end up as the toy of a maid… But you love tentacles, so I guess you don’t mind. The Scylla Servant uses Tentacle and Service skills. She also uses recovery skills, so make defeating her a priority. Lightning is very effective against her, because she is a Scylla. Blind and Paralysis are easy to inflict, so use them to your advantage. Now go, oh Brave Luka. Take care of that bad maid.”
- The second version appears in chapter 8 of the The Land of Night and the Heroes of the Seven Worlds. This version is not recruitable and is not present in the Monsterpedia.