“A mysterious being known as an Apoptosis, which resides in Tartarus. They are organisms resembling monsters, but no one knows what they are. Moreover, she appears to instinctively attack intruders as if programmed into her mind.
Ribo-Ribo is an unidentified organism residing in a capsule mechanism, who is programmed to isolate intruders by bringing them into it. Her body is also equipped with powerful mechanical weapons for combat.
Any man who gets trapped inside her capsule will be forced to give her a sample of his semen. If his semen is of a high quality, he will then be forced to inseminate her strange fleshy surface. The purpose for which she collects these samples is unknown, and no one knows what happens after her flesh surface has been inseminated.”
- Attack – One Foe
- Gatling Gun – All Foes, Auto Hit, Physical Attribute
- Shock Wave – All Foes, Physical, Lightning Attribute
- Ice Bit – One Foe, Physical, Ice Attribute, Freeze 10%
- Ribo-Ribo Capsule – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute, Bind 50%
- Ribo-Ribo Capsule – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Bind (2 Turn Break)
- Ribo-Ribo Capsule(Cont.) – One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- Self-Destruct – All Foes, Auto Hit, Ignore Defence, 100% Current Health
“Error Code 695… Space-time error occurred… I probably don’t exist anymore. Only this message remains as a fragment of space-time. Ribo-Ribo appears to be a doll-type apoptosis. Her Makina skills hurt a lot, but more dangerous than that is her Self-Destruct skill. Because it it a machine, Water and Lightning are her weaknesses. Status ailments are hardly effective, so best not use them. Now go, oh Brave Luka. After sending this message I will also vanish…”
- Along with Twinkell, defeating Ribo-Ribo is the only way to gain Puppet Gears in Part 2 outside of the LoC or NG +. These are required for advanced crafting.