Reaper (死神, Shinigami), a much more dangerous variation of the one found in Hades.
The most powerful of the super bosses in the Labyrinth of Chaos of Part 1 and, like the others, you can’t talk to her; there is no rape scene upon being beaten by her, and you shouldn’t be able to beat her by normal means.
- Reaper’s Requiem – All Foes, Physical, Physical Attribute, Death 75%
- 13 the Punisher - One Foe, Physical, Physical Attribute, Death 50%
- End of End - All Foes, Auto-Hit, Holy/Dark Attribute
- Shinigami’s Scythe - One Foe, Physical, Death 100%
- Scythe of Confusion - All Foes, Physical, Confusion 75%
- Final Mystic Eyes - All Foes, Magical, Poison/Blind/Silence 50%, Confusion/Sleep/Paralysis 25%, 15 MP
- Hades Inferno - All Foes, Magical, Fire Attribute, Burn 10%
- Obscene Requiem - All Foes, Physical, Pleasure Attribute, HP Drain
- Zero Universe - 9 Random Foes, Auto-Hit, Holy/Dark Attribute, 3 Turns Cooldown
- Heaven & Earth Destruction - All Foes, Auto-Hit, No Attribute, 40 MP
- Zero Shift - All Foes, Auto-Hit, Dispel, 5 Turns Cooldown, 20 MP
- Chaos Drive - Self Buff, 3 Turns, Time Stop, 7 Turns Cooldown, 50 MP
The strongest of the super bosses in the Labyrinth in Part 1 and the MP Drain strategy is highly recommended, also having the benefit of denying the use of Zero Shift, which has a high potential to end the fight. The basics of the super bosses apply, but there are a few things one should keep in mind:
- Holy Martyr and other such skills will not activate during Time Stop.
- Skills that can activate at the end of turn from characters such as Naia (100%), Mimi (33%), Pochi (33%) and Panty Sensei (25%) immediately interrupt Time Stop.
- Ongoing skills that have an effect at the end of the turn (Request Reinforcements) can also use up some of the turns of Time Stop. 1 if one person, 2 if more.
- Zero Universe doing 9 hits means it can very likely end up killing someone even with multiple layers of Vicarious Clara so keep up enough to make that unlikely.