An empowered copy of the Reaper found in Hades.
The most powerful of the superbosses in the Labyrinth of Chaos and, like the others, you can't talk to her; there is no rape scene upon being beaten by her, and you shouldn't be able to beat her.
- Reaper's Requiem - All Foes, Physical, Physical Attribute, Death 75%
- 13 the Punisher - One Foe, Physical, Physical Attribute, Death 50%
- End of End - All Foes, Auto-Hit, Holy/Dark Attribute
- Shinigami's Scythe - One Foe, Physical, Death 100%
- Scythe of Confusion - All Foes, Physical, Confusion 75%
- Final Mystic Eyes - All Foes, Magical, Poison/Blind/Silence 50%, Confusion/Sleep/Paralysis 25%, 15 MP
- Hades Inferno - All Foes, Magical, Fire Attribute, Burn 10%
- Obscene Requiem - All Foes, Physical, Pleasure Attribute, HP Drain
- Zero Universe - 9 Random Foes, Auto-Hit, Holy/Dark Attribute, 3 Turns Cooldown
- Heaven & Earth Destruction - All Foes, Auto-Hit, No Attribute, 40 MP
- Zero Shift - All Foes, Auto-Hit, Dispel, 5 Turns Cooldown, 20 MP
- Chaos Drive - Self Buff, 3 Turns, Timestop, 7 Turns Cooldown, 50 MP
The strongest of the superbosses in the Labyrinth and due Chaos Drive MP Drain strategy is recommended, also having the benefit of denying the use of Zero Shift. The basics of the superbosses apply but there are a few things one should keep in mind:
- Holy Martyr and other such skills will not activate during Timestop.
- Skills that can activate at the end of turn from characters such as Naia(100%), Mimi(33%), Pochi(33%) and Panty Sensei(25%) immediately interrupt Timestop.
- Ongoing skills that have an effect at the end of the turn(Request Reinforcements) can also use up some of the turns of Timestop. 1 if one person, 2 if more.
- Zero Universe doing 9 hits means it can very likely end up killing someone even with multiple layers of Vicarious Clara so keep enough to make that unlikely.