“A plant type monster that lives primarily in tropical forests. Though it appears to have two separate bodies, it is in fact a single being. She is able to provide her own food via photosynthesis, but requires men to breed.
To assist with this, the Rafflesia Girl has a special aroma she can discharge to put her partner in a trance. In this state, she can force him into her flower before he is able to run away. First, she will use her stamen to spread pollen over the man. Next, she will use her pistil to force him to ejaculate. As soon as her pistil is covered in semen, she will be fertilised.
In most cases, she releases the man after being pollinated. However, if they determine that their catch is of exceptionally high quality, they are known to keep the man as a reproductive slave.”
- Attack - One Foe, Normal Attack
- Ivy Strike - One Foe, Physical
- Ivy Caress - One Foe, Pleasure Attribute
- Petal Caress - One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Aroma of Intoxication - All Foes, Trance 75%
- Grab - One Foe (Luka), Bind (Two Turns Break)
- Forced Pollination - Rape, Trance 50%
Attack with Fire and be careful with her Trance Attacks. It’s better to have a companion with high Trance Resist or Magic Evade.