After being tasked with taking down the 4 queens, you sail to an island east of Hellgondo and enter the Vampire Caste that Queen Vampire resides. After defeating both of her subordinates again, Queen Vampire battles you directly. After beating her up, she commands Carmilla and Elizabeth to join you.
Returning after beating all the queens AND Vanilla’s shop side quest almost complete has Queen Vampire remark that she wants to open a vampire pub in Sabasa. Going to Salaan’s base is necessary and talking to her allows you to progress. Next you need to get rugs from the sheep island that is west of the Navy Headquarters, and then talk to Lazarus to have him order the finest wines for the bar. Afterwards, talk to Queen Vampire to recruit her.
“The Queen of all Vampires, ruling over the night world. Wielding powerful magic and great majesty about her, the Queen’s subordinates all kneel before her. In addition, it seems her biggest ambition is to build a Kingdom of Vampires.
She will not raise her hand towards those who follow her, but will mercilessly kill those who resist. Raping her opponent, she will suck out their blood and semen until they are exhausted. One who is sucked dry by the Queen herself will feel the finest of pleasures as they die.”
- Attack – One Foe
- Southern Cross – All Foes, Physical, Lightning Attribute, Shock 10%
- Shadow Testament – All Foes, Auto Hit, Physical, Dark Attribute, Death 10%
- Bat Dance of Darkness – 6 Random Foes, Physical Attribute
- Moonlight Nocturne – All Foes, Magical, Lightning Attribute, Shock 10%
- Erotic Fingers – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Drain HP
- Lascivious Tongue – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Drain HP
- Dream Milking – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Drain HP
- Nocturnal Bloodsucker – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute, Drain HP, Bind 50%
- Nocturnal Bloodsucker – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Drain HP, Bind (2 Turn Break)
- Devilish Membrane – One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- Nocturnal Sucking – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- Nocturnal Sucking (Cont.) – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- Demon Eyes of Seduction – All Foes, Magical, Seduce 75%
“With your opponent as the Queen Vampire… Of course you would end up as a dried fish again. I see a beached whale near Port Natalia that wants to be your friend. Queen Vampire uses powerful Physical attacks and Lightning based attacks. She also has a powerful Seduction skill. She is weak to Fire elemental attacks and Sleep works if you want to inflict status ailments on her. Ascension also has a low chance to work, how very interesting a boss who is weak to one type of instant death. Now go, oh dried fish. Defeat the Queen Vampire, and annihilate that disgusting race.”
- The name of Queen Vampire's attack, "Moonlight Nocturne" is likely a reference to the Japanese title of the video game Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. The Japanese title is Akumajō Dracula X: Gekka no Yasōkyoku, which translates to "Demon Castle Dracula X: Nocturne in the Moonlight".
- The Queen Vampire bears many similarities to Brahm Stoker's character, Dracula from the novel of the same name. But in some ways, she is similar to the Castlevania series' Dracula such as in her combat abilities, strength, and even her rank as the most powerful vampire of her world.
- Another similarity between Queen Vampire and Castlevania's Dracula is that they have subordinates based on Carmilla and Elizabeth Bathory, who in both universes were powerful vampire lords and would serve their masters with unwavering loyalty.
- Interestingly, her default character portrait in Paradox is actually her portrait from when she would use "Invitation to Nightly Pleasure", a trap skill in the original trilogy which would counter with "Moonlight Nocturne" if Luka attacked during the skill's three turn period.