Heading over to the Devastated Plains, Luka and party use the mysterious Remina Key Card to open the door to the worn down castle and enter. Making their way up, they reach the top and find themselves face to face with two familiar people: La Croix and Kagetsumugi. Upon seeing the crew, Kagetsumugi smirks and departs. If you have Chrome in the party, she asks a question to La Croix… but the latter merely snaps her fingers and calls out Fernandez, Titania and Roza, fully expecting them to mow down the party.
If, however, Luka manages to force them back, La Croix calls out Queen Lamia, Queen Harpy and Queen Scylla to fight, sure that he will break. Once they've been beaten, La Croix finally listens to her sister, and after accepting the notes written by her counterpart, leaves the Cirque in her sister's custody.
“La Croix’s masterpiece creation, consisting of seven zombies. The six main Cirque du Croix members were all obtained by assassination or murder. All of them have undergone intense magical treatments, and have become powerful undead monsters.
Queen Scylla was the Queen over all tentacle monsters. She was an incredibly powerful monster, especially for her race, but was killed by poison along with Queen Lamia. With their corpses taken soon after their death, many were accused of the crime, but none conclusively.”
- Attack – One Foe
- Tentacle Eden – All Foes, Pleasure Attribute, Slimed (75%)
- Tentacle Storm – 4 Random Foes, Physical Attribute
- Heavenly Slime – All Foes, Pleasure Attribute, Slimed (75%)
- Queen's Tentacle Body Torture – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Queen's Tentacle Body Torture – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute
- Queen's Tentacle Groin Torture – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Queen's Tentacle Groin Torture – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute
- Inferno de Scylla – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, (2 Turn Break), Learnable
- Inferno de Scylla (Cont.) – One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute, Learnable
- Soft Body – Self Buff, Half Physical Damage for 4 Turns.
All of the Cirque du Croix are weak to Holy and Fire, so make sure to use these elements. As they are a 3 boss team, it is important to make use of their individual weakness in order to survive. These two fights will test you for your team’s ability to adapt to anything (or if you can spam strong Holy/Fire AoE attacks to defeat them).
Lots and lots of tentacles is what Queen Scylla is. She hits hard, she hits random targets, she hits ALL targets. However, that’s it. She’s basically there for back up. As a Scylla, her defence is low, and without Queen Harpy boosting her evade, she will go down fast if you focus on her. However, with Soft Body she might stand a chance against physical-heavy teams.
"An orchestra of the dead... What a disgusting group. You may have enjoyed the gangbang , but theyre a threat to normal people. They all use powerful techniques. Its a huge group battle, so it will be a difficult all around. Since they're all zombies they are weak to fire and holy. Abnormal status effect defense is all over the place, so you can't depend on them too much. Now go, oh brave Luka. Be sure to dismantle that orchestra with your own hands."