[Work In Progress, details below are as the editor presumes.] The Mermaid Queen is the one responsible for the invasion of San Ilia and put her plan in motion through her daughter El.
After going though Lyra Falls, you encounter the Queen Mermaid and engage in combat with her. After beating her, El shows up and convinces her mother to cease her attacks. After beating all four queens, you can return to Queen Mermaid and convince her to unseal Kraken by talking to her multiple times.
“The Queen Mermaid over all other Mermaids. She wields intense magical ability, and skilled sexual techniques.
Ever since losing her lover due to a tragedy, she has hated humans. As other Mermaids have deepened their relationship with humans in recent years, she has only been associating with her own subordinates. However in recent years she has used the stored semen from her lover to give birth to a daughter, leading some to believe she is fluctuating in her beliefs.”
- Attack – One Foe
- Somersault Rondo – One Foe, Physical Attribute, Sonic Weakness 100%
- Sea God's Thunder – All Foes, Magical, Lightning Attribute, Shock 50%
- Diamond Dust – All Foes, Magical, Ice Attribute, Freeze 50%
- Maelstream – All Foes, Magical, Water Attribute
- Mermaid’s Sucking Mouth – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Mermaid’s Squeezing Breast – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Mermaid’s Slimy Stomach – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Mermaid’s Chaotic Tail – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Mermaid's Cleaning Hand – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Mermaid's Cleaning Hand – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute
- Mermaid’s Restraint – One Foe (Luka), Bind (2 Turn Break)
- Mermaid’s Pussy – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- Mermaid’s Tight Pussy – Rape, Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- Mermaid’s Vibrating Pussy – Rape, Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- Mermaid Song – All Foes, Auto Hit, Seduce 75%, +800 Speed
- Rain of Life – All Allies, Heal, Restore 10% of MP
“Hero Luka… You decided to take a new role as a young girl’s learning toy? How wonderful… I didn’t realize you cared so deeply about the education of this generation’s youth. The Queen Mermaid uses party-wide elemental attacks such as Thunder, Ice and Water. Recover if she does use them as she is a very dangerous enemy. Focus on using Thunder skills, it is the common weakness of all mermaids. Silence and Paralysis are easy to inflict, so use them if you feel you’re struggling. Now go, oh learning toy Luka. Kill the Mermaid Queen, and send the rest of the Mermaids into despair.”