After going though Lyra Falls, Luka encounter the Queen Mermaid and engage in combat with her. After beating her, El shows up and convinces her mother to cease her attacks. Queen Mermaid can then unseal Kraken who will gladly join your party, but she won't want to join Luka yet, too concerned about her own daughter.
After beating all four queens, you can return to Queen Mermaid and complete El's sidequest to recruit her.
“The Queen Mermaid over all other Mermaids. She wields intense magical ability, and skilled sexual techniques.
Ever since losing her lover due to a tragedy, she has hated humans. As other Mermaids have deepened their relationship with humans in recent years, she has only been associating with her own subordinates. However in recent years she has used the stored semen from her lover to give birth to a daughter, leading some to believe she is fluctuating in her beliefs.”
- Attack – One Foe
- Somersault Rondo – One Foe, Physical Attribute, Sonic Weakness 100%
- Sea God's Thunder – All Foes, Magical, Lightning Attribute, Shock 50%
- Diamond Dust – All Foes, Magical, Ice Attribute, Freeze 50%
- Maelstream – All Foes, Magical, Water Attribute
- Mermaid’s Sucking Mouth – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Mermaid’s Squeezing Breast – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Mermaid’s Slimy Stomach – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Mermaid’s Chaotic Tail – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Mermaid's Cleaning Hand – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Mermaid's Cleaning Hand – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute
- Mermaid’s Restraint – One Foe (Luka), Bind (2 Turn Break)
- Mermaid’s Pussy – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- Mermaid’s Tight Pussy – Rape, Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- Mermaid’s Vibrating Pussy – Rape, Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- Mermaid Song – All Foes, Auto Hit, Seduce 75%, +800 Speed
- Rain of Life – All Allies, Heal, Restore 10% of MP
Queen Mermaid is, unsurprisingly, a very tough opponent. She possesses the usual Mermaid Song that can seduce your party, powerful pleasure skills, and painful party-wide attacks, all completed by a nice heal. Luckily, her most dangerous attacks are magical, so they can be evaded or reflected back at her, which makes the fight much, much easier. Alternatively, you can silence or paralyze her to prevent her from acting.
On the offensive side, she's weak to lightning and earth. If you have a taoist, use mute earth talisman and finish her off afterward as you see fit.
“Hero Luka… You decided to take a new role as a young girl’s learning toy? How wonderful… I didn’t realize you cared so deeply about the education of this generation’s youth. The Queen Mermaid uses party-wide elemental attacks such as Thunder, Ice and Water. Recover if she does use them as she is a very dangerous enemy. Focus on using Thunder skills, it is the common weakness of all mermaids. Silence and Paralysis are easy to inflict, so use them if you feel you’re struggling. Now go, oh learning toy Luka. Kill the Mermaid Queen, and send the rest of the Mermaids into despair.”