Queen Fairy leads the attack on Grand Noah. After cleaning up the various monsters and Queen Fairy, she retreats back to Fairy’s Island
To recruit her, present the Hide and Seek trophy, obtained from finding Amira 21 times.
“The most powerful Fairy in the world, both her magical power and synergy with nature is very high. Able to use plants as if they were her own hands, the Queen Fairy uses the forest as her own sexual organ. Originally she did not attack humans, but her anger has brought her to the point where she’s now antagonistic. Unlike her carefree Fairy brethren, she appears to have a strong sense of responsibility as their Queen.
Any human captured by her is forced to experience the anger of the forest through her. Any semen squeezed out from a man is treated as nourishment for the forest. In addition, she seems to be good friends with the Queen Elf.”
- Attack – One Foe
- Whirlwind – All Foes, Auto Hit, Wind Attribute
- Wrath of the Earth – All Foes, Auto Hit, Earth Attribute
- Great Flood – All Foes, Auto Hit, Water Attribute
- Ivy Wand – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Ivy Draw – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Sucking Ivy – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Drain HP
- Sucking Ivy – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute, Drain HP
- Fanatic Dahlia – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Fanatic Dahlia – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute
- Mellow Rafflesia – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Bind (2 Turn Break)
- Mellow Rafflesia(Cont.) – One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- Aroma of Intoxication – All Foes, Auto Hit, Trance 75%
- Fairy Dance – All Foes, Auto Hit, Mini 75%, +800 Speed
Every single dangerous attack and skill from her being auto-hit, a healer always on-duty is needed. Confusing her can help, but since there's a solid chance she'll get out of it each time she gets attacked, the status effect isn't more reliable than that, and most of the others don't stick well either. Always have a healer on backup ready to roll in if she uses Aroma of Intoxication.
On the offensive side, she's resistant to the natural elements like all fairies. Your options are limited to wailing down on her with everything else until she dies. Even using one-turn buff is risky because of her aroma of intoxication, although she has a cooldown on this spell, so if she just used it, you can charge your attack and finish her.
“The Queen Fairy made you nourish the forest? I’ve been thinking it for a while now, but… To think you really were the same as manure… The Queen Fairy uses the three Nature elements to attack your whole party. She also will make use of various status ailments and that makes her a very troublesome foe. She is highly resistant to Wind, Earth and Water. You can however put her to Sleep or Confuse her easily, so make use of that. Now go, oh Brave Luka. Exterminate all the wicked monsters hiding away on this island.”