When Luka frees Queen Elf from the brainwashing, she asks him to do the same to Queen Alraune after the latter sent assassins claiming their loyalty to Black Alice. When the party reaches her, it is clear that they have no choice but to beat the brainwashing out of her.
After doing so, Azi Dahaka appears, revelaing herself as the one who brainwashed both Queen Elf and Queen Alraune. She smirks and tries to beat down Luka and party, but Luka proves stronger than expected. Azi Dahaka retreats, and Queen Alraune thanks the party for unbrainwashing her, giving out the Star Spirit (giving access to advanced entertainment jobs) and promising to grow a Fruit of the World Tree for the Queen Harpy after hearing her situation.
After beating down all 4 Queens, Luka can return to Queen Alraune to get the fruit, and then return to Harpy Queen to cure her.
To recruit Queen Alraune, she needs to step down from being the Queen, so Luka needs to talk to Alra Priestess and convince her to take up the mantle. She declines, but still accompanies Luka to the ritual site where she must gather a precise seed. Whatever Luka chooses to do, Alra priestess destroys the seed and end imbued with its powers, making her the new queen in the process. It's then revealed that Queen Alraune had trapped her, just like her predecessor did for her.
Finally, Queen Alraune joins afterwards. Not only that, but after this Alra Priestess can switch between her Queen form and Priestess form, which has different requests and unique passives.
“The Queen Alraune, reigning over all plants monsters. With powerful magic and vitality, she is known to be able to completely cover large areas with ivy. Though originally friendly and mild, the brainwashing technique turned her cruel and heartless.
Her huge body is centred by a pistil that takes the form of a human female. Using this body, she drastically increases her ability to fertilise herself with men. Her pistil is complete with large breasts, and an entrance similar to a female vagina. In other words, her female pistil evolved as a sort of lure, seen in many other non-monster plants.”
- Attack – One Foe
- Ninety-Nine Chaotic Flowers – All Foes, Pleasure Attribute, Drain HP
- Rainbow Whip – All Foes, Physical, Fire, Ice, Lightning, Wind, Earth, Water Attribute, Burn (10%), Freeze (10%), Shock (10%)
- Cardinal Hands – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Laureen Press – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Queen Flower Squeeze – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Squeezing Ivy Dance – 4 Random Foes, Pleasure Attribute
- Nectar of Ecstasy – One Foe, Pleasure Attribute, Trance (50%)
- Queen Flower's Embrace – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Bind (2 Turn Break)
- Playful Vines – One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- Milk of Ecstasy – One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute, Trance (50%)
- Ecstasy Caress – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- Ecstasy Caress (Cont.) – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- Flower Fragrance – All Foes, Auto Hit, Sleep (75%)
- Aroma of Incontinence – All Foes, Auto Hit, Incontinence (50%)
- Sleep Pollen – All Foes, Auto Hit, Sleep (75%)
- Aztec Rose – All Foes, Auto Hit, Instant Death (100%)
- Kaleido Bloom – 4 Random Foes, Physical, Physical/Bio Attribute, Poisoon (20%), Sleep (20%), Paralysis (20%), Learnable
- Queen's Intimidation – All Foes, Auto-Hit, Dark Attribute, Seduction (80%), Stun (80%), Learnable
Queen Alraune has an wide array of skills, many of which do pleasure damage and/or inflict status ailments and are auto-hit. She also has the dangerous Aztec Rose skill, which inflicts Instant Death with a 100% chance. You should therefore bring characters who resist these things, such as Plants, Succubi or Dolls, uness you have a kitsune geisha with the anti-death song. To damage Queen Alraune, use fire and poison attacks, and forget about status effects.
"Did you enjoy having sex with a pistil? You seem to have misplaced your human dignity in the previous chapter... Queen Alraune uses a wide variety of skills. Her various status ailments are also difficult to deal with. She is weak to fire so attack her with fire based skills. Poison is also effective against her and will allow you to do lots of damage to her in one go. Now go, oh Brave Luka. Defeat the leader of the flowers, turn her into a pressed flower and stuff her in a thick book."