“The Queen over the Northern Sea. Proud of her physical and magical abilities, she is even stronger than the Kraken, Queen of the Southern Seas. Though she is strict, she holds no cruelty or malice. Ruling over the northern half of the seas, she metes out suitable punishments to those that disturb the peace.
Though she’s able to live on fish and seaweed, she enjoys the taste of human semen. On the occasions when she can enjoy some, she skilfully uses her tentacles to squeeze it out. She does not attack men, however. Her milking is reserved for criminals of the sea, and those who challenge her and lose.”
- Attack – One Foe
- Tentacle Blast – All Foes, Physical Attribute
- Sea God’s Thunder – All Foes, Magical, Lightning Attribute, Shock 50%
- Nightmare Mist – All Foes, Physical, Bio Attribute, Poison 75% Blind 75%
- Tentacle Caress – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Tentacle Caress – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute
- Tentacle Raid – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Tentacle Smash – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Abyss Drain – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute, Bind 50%, Drain HP
- Tentacle Bind – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Bind (2 Turn Break)
- Bound Caress – One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- Bound Raid – One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- Abyss Drain – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute, Drain HP
- Abyss Drain (Cont.) – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute, Drain HP
Like most sea monsters, she's weak to lightning and earth. Status effects that are side effects elemental attacks are ineffective against her, while most ailments coming from effective spells are effective. A time mage, in particular has a solid chance of stopping her for several turns.
On the defensive side, most of her attacks can be dodged. She'll more often than not use pleasure attacks on Luka or one of his allies, but the trouble comes from her three party-wide attacks, all of which have different elements. Sea God's Thunder is the most troublesome, as it can shock a key party member for several turns, and she can't be muted. Bringing sea monsters or land dwellers is ill-advised.
“How many times people have watched you… Sheesh. Poseidoness is a difficult enemy who uses powerful Lightning and Tentacle attacks. Fighting normally will make this a difficult battle. She’s a sea-dweller so she is weak against Earth and Lightning. On top of that she can be inflicted with Sleep, Paralysis, Blind and Mini. Now go, oh Brave Luka. Give your judgement to that stupid monster posing as some sort of Queen.”