“A monster with powerful magic and a refined lady’s soul transferred into a painting through a special technique. Because she is relatively easy to create, she was mass-produced in order to fend off the invading forces.
Basically harmless, she only tries to drag in men when they interest her. If drawn inside the painting as her prey, there is no escape, and she is free to continue toying with the man forever. Since the flow of time inside the painting world is different from the real world, this rape will continue for eternity. In her current environment, however, there is almost no possibility of encountering humans, so she has few opportunities to acquire semen.”
- Zombie Attack – Normal Attack, One Enemy, Zombie 50%
- Comet – Time Magic, One Enemy
- Stop – Debuff, One Enemy, Stop 75%
- Poison Embrace – Physical Attack, Target: Female, Bind 50%, Poison 75%
- Demon Eyes of Seduction – Debuff, All Enemies, Seduction 75%
- Kiss of Lust – Pleasure Attack, One Enemy
- Sensual Hand (M) – Pleasure Attack, Target: Luka
- Sensual Hand (F) – Pleasure Attack, Target: Female
- Mouth of Pleasure (M) – Pleasure Attack, Target: Luka
- Mouth of Pleasure (F) – Pleasure Attack, Target: Female
- Ass of Carnality – Pleasure Attack, Target: Luka
She is similar to Shadow Girl in terms of battle. Her main weaknesses are Fire and Holy, so Luka is the best solution. Also her Debuffs can be pretty dangerous and Time Magic doesn’t have an element so the damage of Comet can't be resisted…
"This time it's your art debut. Shall I display you in a museum so everyone can point and laugh at your stupidity? Paintgeist is a Ghost-type of monster. She uses Time Magic and can cast Comet and Stop. She also has a variety of nasty attacks that poison and Demon Eyes of Seduction. With this in mind you should take her out first. Her resistances are like any other Ghost monster. Since she's weak to Fire it would be wise to attack using Fire skills. Now go, oh brave Luka. A painting like that needs to be completely destroyed."
"Geist" is a German noun that has "ghost" as one of its meanings. Paintgeist could thus be understood as "ghost painting".