“A friendly monster towards humans. They rarely attack humans, but may if they are starving. At times they may forcefully mate with a human, so care is still required. They are surprisingly agile and quick-footed, so they should not be underestimated despite their friendly appearance.
Unique to her race of monster, the Nekomata’s vagina has a rough sensation to it. Easily capable of overpowering her partner with pleasure, men will ejaculate quickly after being inserted in their high quality genitals.
Other than human semen, they love dried bonito. Like a normal cat, they love walking around, basking in the sun and living selfish lives.”
- Attack – One Foe
- Kitty Kick – One Foe, Physical Attribute
- Cat-scratch – One Foe, Physical Attribute
- Bushy Tailjob – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Squishy Pawjob – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Hairy Paizuri – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Rough Tongue Blowjob – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Rough Tongue Lick – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute
- Mount – One Foe (Luka), Bind (1 Turn Break)
- Cat in Heat – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- Cat in Heat (Cont.) – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
She's a beast in heat, any combination of status effects or pleasure attack will make short work of her. Her high agility means she'll probably coin in an attack before going down, but that's all.
“Beaten by a bizarre little cat… How pitiful. Do you really get that much enjoyment out of betraying my expectations? The Nekomata is very agile and uses Martial Arts skills. Don’t be fooled by her docile appearance, she can beat you up. Because she is a Beast-type enemy Pleasure attacks are highly effective. On top of that, she’s susceptible to various status effects so defeating her should be easy. Now go, oh Brave Luka. Erase any existence of that bizarre beast.”
- The second version appears in chapter 4 of the The Land of Night and the Heroes of the Seven Worlds. This version is not recruitable and is not present in the Monsterpedia.