The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Go to the Haunted Manor.
- Talk to the Ghost Girl on the west of the entrance hall to make her disappear. Head through the hidden door behind her and examine the cake on the table. The Ghost Girls will attack in response, so defeat them. This unlocks the left staircase.
- Talk to the Cursed Doll on the east of the entrance hall to make her disappear. Head through the hidden door behind her and examine the smaller chest for a Small Medal. This causes the Cursed Doll to disappear.
- Steps 4 to 7 can be done in any order. Go up the west stairs from the entrance hall and head down along the wall. Go through the door and head all the way north and go west through the door near the corner. Talk to any of the zombies to get the choice of fighting them or not. This situation will be resolved regardless of what choice you make.
- Go up the east stairs from the entrance hall and head south along the wall. Go through the door and continue right to a room with a friendly Mimic. Talk to her and she will ask you to calm down the manor's residents.
- Return to the entrance hall and go through either of the doors along the north wall. Continue north through the door to the banquet hall and win the ensuing three fights.
- Return to the entrance hall and go through the door on the east wall (the one in Step 5). Head north to find another door to the east and enter. Talk to the zombie, who will recover your party's HP and MP for free.
- Return to the friendly Mimic and talk to her to get the Magical Book of Secrets, which unlocks the Spiritualist line of jobs.
- Leave the Mimic's room and head all the way north and go up the stairs. Proceed to the other end of the corridor and go through the door to get a cutscene with Chrome. Go to the place on the east wall where a portion of the wall sticks out, which is a secret door. Watch another scene with Chrome. Return to the corridor and talk to Chrome again.
- Return to the entrance hall and go through the new passage between the two stairs. Go down the stairs, use the circle to heal your party if needed, and talk to Chrome for a fight against her and Frederika at the same time.
After this quest, you can recruit Chrome and Frederika, but not immediately. See Chrome's Recruitment Quest for details.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.