“A huge sea serpent roaming the open seas. Regular narwhals are mammals, but this monster also has traits of a gigantic serpent. Her body is larger than a ship and she has a ferocious nature. She attacks ships to capture men and exhaustively squeezes their semen. She is proud of the tremendous power that comes with her huge body, and she becomes more intelligent when she goes berserk. Along with the Manta Girl, she is one of the most famous and powerful monsters of the open seas.
Sailors taken away by the Narwhal Girl will be extensively violated by her gigantic body. Although she tries not to kill her catch, the fact that he usually won’t be able to stand after being squeezed single-mindedly by her does not make her any less dangerous.”
- Attack – One Foe
- Twin Ice Fang – One Foe, Physical, Ice Attribute, Freeze 10%, 2 Hits
- Snake Punisher – All Foes, Physical Attribute
- Sea God's Thunder – All Foes, Magical, Lightning Attribute, Shock 50%
- Sprout – One Foe, Magical, Water Attribute
- Lamia Coil – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Bind (3 Turn Break)
- Constrict – One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
"Stuck inside the Narwhal Girl's cleavage... You're not going to die like that, right? Heroes don't die that way. Narwhal Girl is a giant monster that mainly uses Ice attacks. Of course you should also be weary of her powerful physical skills. Because she's a Sea Dweller, Lightning attacks are very effective against her. Blind and Paralysis work on her so make sure you use them. Now go, oh Brave Luka. Break that Narwhal's horn and shove it up her ass."
- Narwhal Girl is the only source of Large Horns in Part 2 outside of NG+ and LoC. (Though both the Manta Girl and Narwhal Girl herself can occassionally give you one for free, though not often, if you have a high affinity for those encountered as enemies from time to time, either when talking to her to get their affinity up to recruit them or when they rarely initiate a talk after their turn has passed, this can happen more than once during a fight with them, so bear that in mind) However, since you can steal it off of her, you can replay her fight within Hades to get Large Horns as well as a chance to get a Mystery Nut.