“A mushroom girl who is always dressed in black clothes. She typically lives in forests and caves, but on rare occasions she will appear at a village. She always appears to be in love with humans, and will skilfully invite adventurers to her. Although she has a habit of marrying the first man she meets, due to their difference in lifespans, the man usually dies first in most cases. Inevitably, she will become a widow and seek new warmth.
She will never kill men, but she may force one to spend their life together with her. She is a strong and dangerous monster who gets very possessive, no matter the kind of man.”
- Attack – One Foe, Normal Attack
- Mega Thunder – All Foes, Magical, Lightning Attribute, Shock (10%)
- Hande of Pleasure (M) – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Hande of Pleasure (F) – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute
- Mouth of Joy (M) – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Mouth of Joy (F) – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute
- Seedbed Embrace – One Foe, Physical, Pleasure Attribute, Sleep (75%), Death (25%)
- Lullaby – All Foes, Auto-Hit, Sleep (75%)
Lullaby can be a pain if unresisted, although she is relatively straightforward otherwise. Just make sure to use party members at least resistant to sleep and preferably not weak to pleasure and lightning attacks.
“Your mushroom became the prey of a mushroom… Fufu, fufufufu. The Mushroom Girl mostly uses Pleasure attacks. She can also cast Lightning magic and Sing a song that will put your entire party to sleep. Because she’s a plant monster Fire is highly effective against her. Burn it down with Fire magic. Now go, oh Brave Luka. She might be a widow, but she isn’t lonely at all. You know what to do, don’t you…? I’m saying this just like that but, I’m not talking about being her sexual partner…”