“An undead monster that lurks in the Pyramid. Originally she just wandered through the Pyramid looking for energy, but she was later tasked by Sphinx to be the first challenge of those undergoing the [Dragon Seal Trial], though this hasn’t changed the way she treats the men she catches.
Able to freely control her bandages, she uses them to bind her catch. She infuses the bandages with magic that is able to suck energy and uses that to suck out everything. If she wraps those bandages around a man’s penis, she can suck energy at the same time as she wrings out his semen.
For hundreds of years, there has yet to be a challenger that has gotten past the Mummy Girl. Only a few people have ever managed to escape her once stepping inside the Pyramid as well.”
- Attack – One Foe, Physical
- Bandage Strike – One Foe, Physical
- Pharaoh’s Curse – One Foe, Magical, Bio Attribute, Mini (50%), Petrify (50%)
- Mummy Handjob – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Mummy Bandage (M) – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Mummy Bandage (F) – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute
- Mummy Hold – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Bind (2 Turn Break)
- Holding Nightmare – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- Mummy Package (Act.) – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute, Drain HP 100%
- Mummy Package (Cont.) – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute, Drain HP 100%
- Mummy Package (F) – One Foe (Female), Pleasure Attribute, Bind (50%), Drains HP 100%
Her most dangerous attack is Pharaoh’s Curse, which has a chance to petrify a random group member. But you should have bought Golden Needles for that, since you get warned at the entrance of the pyramid. Her Holding Nightmare attack can be annoying too, due to its health draining properties. Just avoid using Bio and Sonic attacks and she’ll go down. Finally, focus on fire, water and Holy-based attacks, if you have any.
"Squeezed as dry as a dried fish... Shall I call you Dried Fish Hero from now on? The Mummy Girl is a zombie that uses magic. She can also cause status ailments that will Petrify and Mini your allies. Because she's undead, she's weak to Fire. You'll have a much easier time if you use Fire based attacks against her. Status ailments are very hard to inflict, except for some... The best course of action is to attack with Fire. Now go, oh brave Luka. Bring judgement down onto all the monsters living there."