Like the other bosses of the Labyrinth of Chaos, you can’t talk to her; there is no rape scene upon being beaten by her, and you shouldn’t be able to beat her.
- Succubus Arts – One Foe, Physical, Physical/Pleasure Attribute, Climax 50%
- Delta Aero – All Foes, Magical, Wind Attribute, 20 MP
- Tera Cyclone – All Foes, Auto-Hit, Magical, Wind Attribute, 3 Turns Cooldown,
- Glans Ard – All Foes, Magical, Pleasure Attribute, Trance 75%, 20 MP
- Lilith Orgia – All Foes, Physical, Pleasure Attribute, Horny/Trace 75%
- Psycho Drain – One Foe, Physical, Pleasure Attribute, HP Drain
- Psycho Heaven – One Foe(x4), Physical, Pleasure Attribute
- Final Demon Eyes – All Foes, Magical, Poison/Blind/Silence 50%, Confusion/Sleep/Paralysis 25%, 15 MP
- High Gravity – All Foes, Magical, No Attribute, 12 MP
- All Slow – All Foes, Magical, Slow 75%, 8 MP
- All Cancel – All Foes, Auto-Hit, Magical, Dispel, 5 turns Cooldown, 6 MP
- Extreme Gale – Self buff, 3 turns, +200% Accuracy, +100% Physical Evasion
Basic Labyrinth super boss strategy apply there, however, a few points of note:
- Most of her attacks can be dodged/reflected.
- You can inflict Silence on her with reflected spell which disallows her use of dispel all.
- 75% Physical Evasion means such attacks need (de)buff to reliable hit, largely Bullseye Song or Slow/Stop.
A battle against her with only Part 1 equipment, no Crisis Hairpin and no stats upgraded can be seen here.