Insert plot summary, characters introduced, and other information here.
By definition, this is spoiler heavy.
In a world, where monsters take the forms of women who lust after a substance only men can give them, one boy is fated to change everything forever. And to continously get raped doing so.
The plot starts when Luka, hero of this story, has a dream of the goddess Ilias who commands him to take up arms, become a hero worthy of her and slay the Monster Lord whose legions of monster girls attack humans everywhere.
Luka thus sets out, when suddenly a monster attacks his village. He sets out to defeat it, and barely does so, but then gets lost in the woods where he meets a young and beautiful Lamia named Alice. Realizing he is too late for his baptism, he hurries back to town, only to come too late.
Returning home, Alice awaits him. After some discussions, they both set out on a world tour - for Luka to become stronger, and for Alice to satiate her gourmet curiosity.
The strange couple travels along the continent Ilias, fighting monsters attacking humans, and get to know each other. Luka dreams of peace between humans and monsters, for which Alice continously calls him stupid and childish.
They defeat four very young monsters terrorizing a village and battle Granberia who attacks a city and defeats everyone present with ease. They also solve a problem between a village of humans and harpies. Finally they settle over to the continent Sentora by boat after finding the bell of and meeting Tamamo and Alma Elma.
On Sentora, Alice begins to acknowledge Luka's growth and teaches him sword art and techniques, always accompanied by insults and creepy stories. Luka's dreams about Ilias urging him to defeat the Monster Lord never back off, either. Alice also learns of Luka's past and his reasons to become a hero.
Sentora has two important regions, the foresty south and the desert in the west. In the south, Luka is urged to help a human-monster couple of a boy and mermaid to master a marriage trial. Luka is also prompted by the king of San Iliato find three sages and receive their blessings so he may receive the Goddess Sword. Alice promptly shatters it, proving it the piece of junk it is. Instead, she urges Luka to find the four elemental spirits and receive their powers instead.
In the library, they find a book with information and find out about Sylph the wind spirit, living in a nearby forest. After checking out a haunted mansion infested with zombies and other nightmares, they battle with Chrome, a necromancer succubus and chase her off, then meet a scientist-alike person who quickly heads off as well. It is revealed Alice is absolutely terrified of ghosts. Said ghosts then infest the church city much to her dismay.
They roll out to meet Sylph in the nearby woods and elves and fairies later, meet her. Luka proves himself worthy of her. They also meet the Chimera Dryad, a truly horrific abomination of monster, impossibly strong and single-mindedly agressive and indescreminate. Even Alice never knew it exists.
Going on, Luka learns to use the wind power and he and Alice go to the desert kingdom of Sabasa where they learn of a princess missing, a village whose leader is obsessed with witch hunts and of course search for the earth spirit, Gnome.
The princess, whose name is Sara, wasn't actually missing but he does not know her identity until much later. In a pyramid, she and Luka battle Mummy Girl,Cobra Girl and the Nefertiti Lamias, to finally find the Sphinx and answer her riddles to receive the dragon badge. Luka learns the Sphinx is the ancestor of Sara and loved a human who passed away which caused her grief ever since but seeing Sara and Luka she finally recovers.
Sara took the trial to show she is worthy to marry Granberia, much to Luka's irritation. Bringing her back the king is pleased and Sara thanks him.
Luka also solved the witch hunt issue by defeating the leader, who commited horrible experiments on the villagers, but doesn't take her life. She is imprisoned for life instead.
Finally heading out to search Gnome, he and Alice finally find the spirit and convince her, by battle, that Luka is worthy to receive her power. Sylph is overjoyed about that.
This ends Chapter 1.
- Luka: Pretty cool guy who isn’t afraid of anything, this young boy is an unbaptised hero send out by Ilias to defeat the Monster Lord and bring peace to the world.
Being unbaptised, monster girls love to rape him left and right. He travels with Alice, a young and overly powerful Lamia who teaches him sword skills, is constantly eating both his semen and whatever is in stores and ridicules him any other moment.
Luka gains the attention of the Four Heavenly Knights and the Four Elemental Spirits, whom he sets out to defeat and befriend, respectively. His dream is to unite humans and monsters in peace, which is complicated by his beliefs in the monster-hating Ilias and the terrorist organization Ilias Kreuz whose agenda apparently is “bomb everything, leave no one alive”.
- Alice: The current Monster Lord, Alipheese Fateburn XVI, is the most powerful Monster Lord ever, except for the first. Always on the search for good food, she joins Luka’s quest for world peace on a whim. She teaches him powerful sword arts and moves but rarely ever participates in battles herself. The Four Heavenly Knights are her direct commanders.
She’s a thoughtful person but easily annoyed by Luka’s rampant idiocy but also fascinated and even slightly scarred at his speed of learning and martial prowess. She can take a human form to walk around in monster-hating villages and towns and usually berates Luka on about everything he does, whether intelligent or not. Her wrath is insane, but her issues as revealed in the story are even worse.
She is utterly afraid of ghosts.
- Ilias: the creator goddess of the land and its population. She loves humans and hates monsters, who she sees as utter failures. Thus her teachings mainly consist of racial hate and extermination towards monsters with the intent of rotting them out either by war or breed denial, as monsters can only reproduce by sex with human men.
The picture to the right should tip you off, she’s not clearly sane, but usually acts holy and wise. She is neither but as a goddess has incredible strength. She sends Luka on the quest to defeat the Monster Lord and constantly berates him when he does evaluations, commenting on his failures in battle but also cheering him up in her own way.
- The Four Heavenly Knights: Not actually heavenly, they are monster girls second to none in power except Alice. Three of them are introduced, the dragonkin Granberia who is excellent with the sword and fire and chivalrous and noble. Tamamo, a Kitsune much older than Alice with golden fur and nine tails (making her anywhere from 900 to 999 years old) is playful and dislikes fighting but when she does she is near undefeatable due to her skills of the earth. Alma Elma is a queen class monster of the succubus family and uses wind skills and seduction; she’s also skilled in martial arts. The last is not introduced in Chapter 1.
- The four spirits: Sylph is the spirit of wind, a tiny girl barely larger than a fairy; she's still a powerful wind user and can grant defensive abilities against status attacks and speed. She’s a total airhead too. Gnome is the spirit of earth and grants strong defense against physical attacks. She’s silent and likes to slap Sylph for her annoying attitude. Undine and Salamander are not met until Chapter 2.
- Chrome, Lily and Promestein: Scientists Luka meets who commit horrible experiments and crimes against humans and monsters alike. Chrome created many zombies but is defeated by Luka and chased off by Alice. Lily is captured and put in prison until death. Promestein’s name is not known until much later. They all play roles in the larger plot to some degree.
According to both Sara and Meia the mermaid, oral sex is not actually sex.