“A spider monster who has trained herself as a shrine maiden at Yamatai. She served as the miko to the spider shrine back when one existed in Yamatai, but has been lurking in Orochi’s cave ever since the spider shrine collapsed. Despite being a member of the brutal Arachne race she is warm and friendly, but her greed is no different.
When she catches a man, she winds her thread around to restrain him before violating him. While she will not squeeze her prey to death, if a high-quality man falls into her nest, she will never release him. She appears to have a delicate yet friendly relationship with the Miko Lamia, and they actively compete for prey.”
- Attack – One Foe
- Eight Leg Strike – 4 Random Foes, Physical Attribute
- Eight Legged Caress – One Foe, Pleasure Attribute, 4 Hits
- Sticky Thread Torture – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Slimed 75%
- Sticky Thread – One Foe, Pleasure Attribute, Slimed 75%
- Curse Dance – All Foes, Poison/Blind/Silence 75%
- Death Dance – All Foes, Instant Death 75%
She possesses Death Dance, and thus, you should target her first if your team is weak to Death.
“A Miko is a pure existence. For one to be a spider… Blasphemy. The Miko Arachne uses spider silk attacks. There’s a threat of her death dance ability, too. Since she’s an insect monster, she is quite durable. She has some status abnormality weaknesses, so silence her to soften her up. Now go, oh Brave Luka. Next time you lose, YOU will become a Miko!”