“A Mermaid Warrior who assists the Queen Mermaid. Her loyalty to the Queen is so great, she would never dare disobey an order from her.
Though proud of her skilled offensive power, she will use pleasure attacks on someone she is unsure she can beat. Her pleasure techniques are just as polished, and it is said she can water down any man in moments. If that happens, the man will quickly become a slave to her fine techniques as she violates him.”
- Attack – One Foe
- Requiem Lance – One Foe, Physical Attribute, Zombie, Ghost, Vampire Killer
- Spiral Fire – One Foe, Physical, Fire Attribute, Burn (10%)
- General's Fellatio – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- General's Paizuri – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- General's Hair – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- General's Tail – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- General's Tail – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute
- General's Hold – One Foe (Luka), Bind (2 Turn Break)
- General's Rape – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- General's Rape (Cont.) – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- Mermaid Song – All Foes, Auto Hit, Seduce (75%), +800 Speed
- Holy Spear Guard – All Allies, 150% Defense, Half Physical Damage Taken for 6 turns, +200 Speed
- Focused Spirit – Self Buff, 300% Attack for 1 Turn
- Mermaid Screw – One Foe, Physical, Paralysis (80%), Learnable
"General" means mostly "support unit', as even if she has slightly better stats than other mermaids, it's her support skills that can be problematic. She possesses the usual mermaid song that can seduce your party into getting it on with Luka, a physical party-wide buff, and a one turn buff that can lead to a one-hit kill on a party member should she use one of her physical attack.
Thankfully, instead of being dangerous, there's a good chance that she decides to get it on with Luka, reducing her threat. As usual, lightning attacks are the way to go.
"Made helpless by a mermaid? Who am I kidding, even when you're not helpless you still love being used like a pet. The Mermaid General relies on spear skills. She's quite annoying because aside from inflicting status ailments, she can also use support magic. Because she is a Mermaid, she's weak to the lightning and earth elements. Bind, blind and paralysis can be inflicted on her, so make use of these. Now go, oh Brave Luka. ...Wait a minute, how come you don't smell like fish?"