“An advanced variant of the Ghost race, she wields powerful magic and a terrible grudge. A large amount of ectoplasm drips from her form, giving her a viscous body. Such ghosts are said to only inhabit places with high spiritual energy, and such places only seem to exist around the continent of Hellgondo.
When she discovers a man, she will use her sticky ectoplasm to drain his energy. Being drained through contact with her spiritual body is accompanied by a melty pleasure, and if her prey is a man, he will repeatedly climax, shooting semen all over. Like this, the pitiful prey will become dried up while covered in ectoplasm.”
- Attack – One Foe
- Burning Soul – All Foes, Magical, Fire Attribute, Burn (10%)
- Ghost Touch – One Foe, Pleasure Attribute, Drain HP 100%
- Ghost Fellatio – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Ghost Paizuri – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Limb Restraint – One Foe (Luka), Bind (1 Turn Break)
- Ghost Rape – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- Ghost Rape (Cont.) – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- Mass Death – All Foes, Magical, Death (75%)
- Everyone's Grudge – One Foe, Auto-Hit, Untyped, (Damage = Number of Death*100), Learnable
A step up in difficulty: She can spawn in pair, and possesses two party-wide magical attacks, including one that has a solid insta-death chance, and a party wipe is a good guarantee if you don't have anything to prevent it. Luckily, her agility is below average, so you have the opportunity to set up an auto-revive/Anti death song/Magical evasion, and you better do so. The remainder of her attacks are the basic pleasure ones, so they won't be too much an issue.
Offensively, she's a ghost weak to holy, fire and sonic, and she has a weakness to ascension, to silence and to stop, so eliminating her isn't actually that hard. In any case, you better make sure she can't act, no matter how you do it.
"So it seems the hero has become possessed by a ghost. Do I have to perform an exorcism...? Master Shadow is a powerful ghost that uses Pleasure attacks. Her Fire and instant death skills are really troublesome as well. She's weak to Fire, so burn her to ashes. Ascension, Silence, and Confusion also work on her. Now go, oh Brave Luka. Drive the ghosts into hell, and make the world a paradise."