“A thief from the Dragon race who makes a living as a bandit. She has an excellent sword arm and wields peerless skills when compared to the average warrior. Of course, her skill as a thief is also great, and her stealing skills are top-notch.
She belongs to the Scale Bandits, who operate from the cave near Saloon. She is extremely loyal to her leader, and engages in banditry every day.
If a man is caught by her, she will drag him back to where her fellow bandits are waiting to gang-rape him. Even after being mentally and physically trampled by them to the point of exhaustion, they will not release him. Because they are a very dangerous bandit group, one should avoid carelessly approaching them.”
- Attack – Normal Attack, One Enemy
- Fire Slash – Physical Attack, One Enemy, Fire Attribute, Burn 10%
- Ice Slash – Physical Attack, One Enemy, Ice Attribute, Freeze 10%
- Lightning Slash – Physical Attack, One Enemy, Lightning Attribute, Shock 10%
- Flame Breath – Certain Hit, All Enemies, Fire Attribute, Burn 10%
- Lizard Handjob – Pleasure Attack, Target: Luka
- Lizard Blowjob – Pleasure Attack, Target: Luka
She possesses high magical damage, so high Magic Resistance helps here but it doesn’t make a huge difference if you didn’t. You’ll just come out of the fight with more damage than you would have. Just use Pleasure-based skills here – like any other dragon, she is weak to pleasure attacks.
A Hero, preyed on by a thief. Even if she is from the dragon race, tha isn't how thing should end up. This lizard thief is a thief type. She can use dagger skills and spew flames. Her agility is high, but knife attacks aren't too damaging. You should be more careful of her Flame Breath attack. Fire is not effective, and most abnormal statuses aren't effective either. Blind is effective however, so it's not a bad idea to hurt her aim. Like the beast race, dragons are weak to pleasure. If you use pleasure attacks, she's surprisingly brittle. Now go, oh brave Luka. If you steal their money, I'll forgive you.
- One of them will talk to you first before attacking you. Additionally, she provides extra dialogue when trying to recruit the Lizard Boss, but she isn’t a requirement for it.