“A thief from the Dragon race who makes a living as a bandit. Possessing high attack power and speed, her skills are unmatched by human thieves. Her stealing skills are top-notch and she is extremely proficient with dagger techniques.
She belongs to the Scale Bandits, who operate from the cave near Saloon. She is extremely loyal to her leader, and engages in banditry every day.
If a man is caught by her, she will drag him back to where her fellow bandits are waiting to gang-rape him. Even after being mentally and physically trampled by them to the point of exhaustion, they will not release him. Because they are a very dangerous bandit group, one should avoid carelessly approaching them.”
- Attack – Normal Attack, One Enemy
- Rapid Knife Throw – Physical Attack, One Enemy
- Trick Knife – Physical Attack, One Enemy
- Flame Breath – Certain Hit, All Enemies, Fire Attribute, Burn 10%
- Scorching Breath – Certain Debuff, All Enemies, Paralysis 75%
- Lizard Handjob – Pleasure Attack, Target: Luka
- Lizard Blowjob – Pleasure Attack, Target: Luka
The best way to fight this one is by using pleasure attacks as she is weak to them. Paralysis and burn resistance can also help here. She is a more damage focused version of Lizard Thief B, so if you can resist her damage and paralysing attacks, she shouldn’t be too much trouble
"A Hero, preyed on by a thief. Even if she's from the dragon race, that isn't how things should end up. This Lizard Thief is a bandit type. She can use Knife abilities, and spew flames. Her agility is high, but knife attacks aren't too damaging. You should be more careful of the Flame Breath attack. Fire is not effective, and abnormal statuses aren't very effective either. Darkness isn't too bad, to hurt her aim. Like the beast race, dragons are weak to pleasure. "If you use pleasure attacks, she's surprisingly brittle. Now go, oh brave Luka. If you steal their money, I'll forgive you."
- One of them will first talk to you before attacking you. She can provide extra dialogue while recruiting the Lizard Boss, but she isn’t a requirement for it.