Leviathan (リヴァイアサン娘, Rivaiasan Musume) is closer to her full power.
- Attack – One Foe
- Admiral Wild Dance – One Foe (x4), Physical Attribute, 3 Turn Cooldown
- Darkness Drive – All Foes, Auto-Hit, Dark/Physical Attribute, Death 10%, 3 Turn Cooldown
- Dark Spear Dance – Random 4 Foes, Auto-Hit, Dark/Physical Attribute, Death 10%, 3 Turn Cooldown
- Sea God’s Thunder – All Foes, Magical, Lightning Attribute, Shock 50%, 3 Turn Cooldown
- Crystalline Breath– All Foes, Auto-Hit, Ice Attribute, Ice Attribute, 3 Turn Cooldown
- Maelstream – All Foes, Magical, Water Attribute, 3 Turn Cooldown
- Lamia Coil – One Foe (Luka), Bind 100%, 6 Turn Cooldown
- Constrict – One Foe (Bound Luka), Auto-Hit, Pleasure Attribute
- Full Power – Self Buff (1), Attack + 300%, 3 Turn Cooldown
A perfectly normal super boss among super bosses… not too hard, but can be dangerous if it’s your first one. She has a super glaring 200% weakness to Pleasure and lesser weaknesses to Lightning and Sonic, unlike most super bosses whom usually start at 100% and only go down. She can also be stun locked with a 50% weakness to Stun and a 25% weakness to Stop. As for her move set, she has no moves that can be removed using Mana Drain, so don’t bother. However, Waning Moon Dance will help against most of her attacks, except for Darkness Drive/Dark Spear Dance and the various breaths. All in all, Leviathan is a good example of the average difficulty of the Part 2 bosses. If you can beat her, your team is good enough to continue onward.
All in all, she’s on the lower end of the tier list of super bosses.