Lauratt is one of the seven heroes of the Collaboration Scenario. He comes from the game Succubus Rhapsodia, alongside Rigeo, Fulbeua and Gilgorn. Like most of the other characters in the Collaboration Scenario, he starts off without any levels in jobs or races until he reaches a proper job change book.
He is a silent protagonist.
He first appears in chapter 1 of the Collab Scenario. He ends up with Rigeo on Scenic Hill after being sucked in by a black vortex of energy, and is as dumbfounded as her by their curious new environment. The party is then attacked by a succubus that they don't recognize. Rigeo attempts to convince her to turn away when she makes unwanted advance on Lauratt, but the succubus ends up attacking them. As he prepares a spell, he notices his usual runes aren't working, leaving him vulnerable.
After pushing back the succubus, the duo decides to leave the mountain. When they're midway, they finally notice the strange crest on Lauratt's hand. As Rigeo wonders if it's related to the reason he can't use runes, Lauratt feels that it isn't something bad.
As they leave the mountain, the duo from another world is still dumbfounded by their environment and has no clear idea of where they really are. They decide to head to the closest village, but, when they arrive, they are greeted by the sight of everyone sleeping. Ogretooth, Executioner and Mysteltainn arrive and tell them they're responsible for incapacitating everyone while telling them that they will dispose of them by order from the "Queen of Dreams". Executioner takes on the duo, and after a few minutes, decide to start fighting them seriously as her sisters push her to finish the duo.
Rigeo asks for their motivation, and the trio reveals that their goal is to make everyone fall into a dream of pleasure to spread the "Land of Night." However, Rigeo is aware that it means everyone will be insane from lust. When a boy comes out from a building, she warns him, but Ogretooth attempts to attack him. The boy is saved by Magatsu. After the three succubi leave, the oni properly introduces herself, but Rigeo is once again surprised as she doesn't know the location the oni comes from. Lauratt understands that the oni was also pulled from yet another world.
In chapter 5, the party decides to go to to Succubus Village in hope of getting some information and support. They meet Succubus, and after Rigeo inform them of their nature, she calls Witch and have her help Lauratt grow his skills in magic.
When he takes a break from their training, Lauratt can see Rigeo surrounded. Saki, Magical Mari-chan and a Kunoichi Succubus have offered to train her as they detect great potential, forcing him to choose which training he wants Rigeo to follow.
Once his training is over, Witch tells that he should contract with the Four Spirits, and Salamander is relatively close so he should start with her. The whole group then decides that Lauratt should indeed get to make a pact with Salamander in Gold Volcano.
After Lauratt forms a contract with the Fire Spirit, Fulbeua appears and exposes her plan to bring the "Château des Romances" where Grand Noah is. The party can't ignore the looming threat as well as the emergency of the situation, and decides to rush to Grand Noah.
The group frontally attacks the Château des Romances with the goal to reach Fulbeua. They are blocked by a barrier that needs to be deactivated first. In the kitchen, they meet a nightmare who's ready to tell them where the switch in exchange for a little energy from one of the males. Afterward, the party comes face to face with Fulbeua herself and attack her in hope of getting information about the gate location. However, Musette steps in and asks Fulbeua to deal with the intruders appropriately. As conflicts rise between the two of them, the party exploits the opportunity to run away. As they think they managed to escape the throne room, Myusca, Nemea and Vinum appear to chase them, with Vinum teleporting later again to block the exit. The party is forced underground, and fights Vinum who is alone.
After successfully repelling her first assault, Myusca and Nemea step in to finish the party. However, Luka and his companions arrive to save them. As the situation becomes more chaotic, the succubi negociate their retreat.
The party then goes on to recruit Gilgorn in the basement of the castle. He remains silent during the remainder of the game, and accompanies the party as often as they need him to.
In the post-collab, when the party runs through Myusca's challenge of sex rooms, Rigeo volunteers to do it with him in the second room, as she has to deal with her nature as a Nightmare and it can act as a contract. They take a long time and do it twice. Lauratt comes out flustered from the ordeal.
Afterward, when the party beats Fulbeua's challenge and recruits her, he's gifted a rune that is able to break down Gilgorn's barrier, allowing one to recruit the lord of the Château des Romances.
- Dig - Special Skill Target: User, Effect: Random
- Iris Petal - White Magic, (Magical 150% Wil), Target: Ally, Effect: HP Recovery
- Nerine Bloom - White Magic, Target: Ally, Effect: Def/Wil +50%
- Saffron Bloom - White Magic, Target: Ally, Effect: Dex +50%
- Elderberry Bloom - White Magic, Target: Ally, Effect: Att +50%
- Charm - Black Magic, Target: Foe, Effect: Trance (75%)
- Calm Breath - Special Skill Target: User, Effect: 50% HP Recovery
- Refresh - Special Skill Target: User, Effect: Cure All Status/Debuffs
- Kiss - Sexcraft Skill (Pleasure 340% Dex), Target: Foe, Effect: Horny (75%)
- Bust - Sexcraft Skill (Pleasure 400% Dex), Target: Foe, Effect: Trance (50%)
- Hips - Sexcraft Skill (Pleasure 400% Dex), Target: Foe
- Crotch - Sexcraft Skill (Pleasure 480% Dex), Target: Foe
- Swing - Sexcraft Skill (Pleasure 580% Dex), Target: Foe
- lvl 52: Talk - Talk Skill, Target: All Foes, Effect: Affection +5, Horny (100%)
- lvl 53: Heavy Swing - Sexcraft Skill (Pleasure 660% Dex), Target: Foe
- lvl 54: Devour - Sexcraft Skill (Pleasure 1000% Dex), Target: Foe
- lvl 56: Price of Harem - Sexcraft Skill (Pleasure 1000% Dex), Target: All Foes
Collaboration Scenario - Post Collab
- Hero of the Seven World - Special Ability (All Attacks gain the Pleasure Attribute)
- Sex Battle Seal - Special Ability (+10% to all stats, can no longer access Sexcraft)
- Warped Rod of Justice - Rod, Magic Skills*2, Magic Sexcraft
- Slave Collar - Accessory, Max MP +50%, Magic/Willpower/Agility +50%, Defense -50%