Lampas is an enemy appearing in the Collaboration Scenario. She comes from Shrift, with Kazuya, Mukuro and Daji. She will be automatically recruited after Kazuya beats the one blocking his path in front of him.
She first appears in chapter 2, although with weakened stats, and first tries to run after Kazuya. She's surprised that the hero seems to know about her kin, since the other men she met apparently don't. She tells that she doesn't take orders from anyone, and start chasing a vulnerable Kazuya.
Several of them start chasing him, engaging him into a battle each time he comes into contact with one of them. Several of them were successful in capturing humans, and turned into lights in the process. Eventually, one of them ambush Kazuya and is burned for all her trouble. Fortunately, Kazuya saves her with a handy pot filled with water close by.
As thanks, she lets Kazuya pass, but guilt trip him to take responsibility for burning her. Afterward, she joins him and becomes his companion.
Several other lampas will keep attacking him and the party afterward as they wander through the house, though a few of them are disheartened by the brutality of the three succubi leading the assault and want nothing more than to relax.
Several other Lampas are fought in the Château des Romances.
"A being who arrived from another world. Further Details are unknown."
- Attack – One Foe, normal attack
- Sweeping Ivy Strike – 4 Random Foes, Physical
- Thorough Fellatio – One Foe, Pleasure Attribute
- Plump Paizuri – One Foe, Pleasure Attribute
- Ivy Restraint – One Foe, Pleasure Attribute, Bind (75%), Château des Romances only
- Succubus Flower – One Foe, Pleasure Attribute, Horny (75%), Château des Romances only
- Aroma of Intoxication – All Foes, Auto-Hit, Trance (75%)
- Sleep Pollen – All Foes, Auto-Hit, Sleep (75%)
This monster comes in two version. The first is the weaker version present in chapter 2, and can be faced by Kazuya alone with his basic gun skills or with fire spells once available.
The second is met in the Château des Romances in chapter 12, and can prove annoying with its status effects. She isn't a priority target, but should still be eliminated with fire spells, as she's quite resistant to status effects otherwise.
- There is no Monsterpedia entry for the first version fought.