One of four Doppels, Kyrie represents [ Fire ].
One of the superbosses in the Labyrinth of Chaos, Kyrie is summoned alongside 3 others.
Upon defeating her, Rinoa talks to the party, and they all vanish.
- Basic Attack - One Foe
- Holy Spear Dance - Random 4 Foes, Auto Hit, Holy Attribute, Ascension 10%, 3 Turn Cooldown, 12 MP
- Nibelung Valesti - One Foe, Auto Hit, Holy Attribute, Ascension 10%, 3 Turn Cooldown, 10 MP
- Vaporizing Rebellion Sword - Random 5 Foes, Fire Attribute, Burn 10%, 3 Turn Cooldown
- Garden of Delights - All Foes, Auto Hit, Pleasure/Holy Attribute, Seduction 50%, 3 Turn Cooldown, 8 MP
- Sword of Miracles - All Allies, Heal 30% of Max Health, 10 Turn Cooldown,
- Mass Omni Enchant - All Allies, All Stats Up for 3 Turns, 3 Turn Cooldown, 50 MP
- All Cancel - All Foes, Auto Hit, Dispel, 5 Turn Cooldown, 6 MP
- Salamander- All Foes/Self Buff, Magical, Water Attribute, Gain "Salamander": + 50% Attack + Regen 1/2 of SP per turn + Fire Absorb + Fire Strike + Fire Booster 50% for 3 Turns, 3 Turn Cooldown, 25 MP
These Doppels are weak for a super boss if they fought alone, with their easily accessible weak points and more than one way to debuff them. Its because they fight together, that they become the second hardest super boss of Paradox part 2.
Haine is the Hero. Yes, that's right, the Hero of the party, she can deal damage, apply status effects, heal the party and also buff the party. She also can dispel your party, and her attacks are mostly auto hit, making it go though Waning Moon Dance. She is the number one target to mana drain first because of these points, while you can not prevent her from healing the group, she will waste most of her turns on attacks that she can not use.
The entire team of Doppels can be insta killed if they are inflicted with Slimed, using Alma Elma's (Queen Succubus) Orgasmic Ascension. Another easy way to beat the party is to drain all four of the Doppels and just use Waning Moon Dance afterwards, as they do not have non physical attacks after being drained of mana.