“A foxy variant of the Beast type, kitsune are known to have the highest potential magical power among animal-type monsters. That cannot be said for this particular two-tailed monster, who tries to cover her mediocrity at Taoism with her resourcefulness in Ninjutsu.
Fascinated by male genitals, they will use any chance they can take to play with them with either their hands or tails. When played with by their soft tails, most men are unable to resist giving into the Kitsune. Furthermore, her vagina is many times more pleasurable than a human female’s. Able to skilfully control every muscle inside of them, they can adjust the tightness to whichever level they wish.”
- Attack – One Foe, Normal Attack
- Fox Ninpo: Spinning Wheel – All Foes, Physical
- Earth – One Foe, Magical, Earth Attribute
- Fluffy Tail – One Foe, Pleasure Attribute
- Lick – One Foe, Pleasure Attribute
- Rub Rub – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Double Tail – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, 2 Hits
- Kitsune Moonsault – All Foes, Physical, Physical/Earth Attribute, Learnable
Nothing special. Attack with Wind and eventually you will win.
"Violated by such a weak little fox... Have you already lost the will of a Hero? The Silver Kitsune is a fox monster, she uses a variety of Earth skills. Be careful not to have anyone weak to earth in your party. She is, like all other Kitsunes, weak against the Wind element. While they are weak to Wind they're strong against Earth. They may appear alone or with others of their kind. Fight them however you wish. Silence is effective and will stop their Earth elemental attacks. They're also vulnerable to Bind among other status ailments. It is very similar to the other Kitsune you encounter in that same place. The silver variant seems to be a tiny bit better with physical attacks. Now go, oh brave Luka. Never let such a tiny fox beat you again."
- Called Two-tailed Silver Kitsune in Paradox, fitting with the rest of the Kitsunes.
- Called "Youko" in her illustrations' file names in the Graphics folders.
- There are multiple Two-tailed Silver Kitsune in Paradox, each with a different name.
- Kitsu, who can be recruited after a battle.
- Mofuyu, who is recruited by Alice to be one of her "New Heavenly Knights" in the Ilias Route.
- Futon, who can be found at the Kitsune Shrine in Yamatai Village, worrying about Tamamo's depressed state.
- Kon, who can be found at the Tanuki Shrine in Yamatai Village and asks the party to save Tanu who got lost in Yamata no Orochi's lair.
- Cash Money, who can be found at the Snake Shrine in Yamatai Village, marveling at the mansion-sized shrine and speculating about the Shirohebi sisters' wealth.
- One of Kitsu's Dialogue mentions there is a Kitsune Village east of Yamatai. According to her it can only be accessed by boat and by using a Harpy Feather. However, the place is surrounded by mountains, making it impossible to access, and as of part 2 it is impossible to use a harpy feather either. In 2.40, Kitsune Village has a warp point via Harpy Feather.