“A mysterious being known as an Apoptosis, which resides in Tartarus. They are organisms resembling monsters, but no one knows what they are. Moreover, she appears to instinctively attack intruders as if programmed into her mind.
Jellaila has been fused with a giant harp which is capable of producing both beautiful music and destructive sound waves. She can also stretch the harp strings like tentacles, making it possible for her to bind and restrain intruders. If she produces pleasurable sound waves, her prey will immediately be overcome with ecstasy.
She appears gentle, but is very ruthless and will humiliate her prey. After being completely entangled by her strings, he will be relentlessly drowned in her pleasure sound waves, causing him to repeatedly ejaculate in the maddening ecstasy. The pitiful man will continue to release semen until he dies.”
- Attack – One Foe
- Requiem – All Foes, Magical, Zombie Killer, +800 Speed
- Sound Impact – All Foes, Magical, Sonic Attribute, Confuse 50%, +800 Speed
- Pleasurable Strumming – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Pleasurable Strumming – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute
- Strings of Joy – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute, Trance 50%, Bind 50%
- String Restraint – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Bind (2 Turn Break)
- Strings of Joy – One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute, Trance 50%
- Hypnos Symphony – All Foes, Auto Hit, Sleep 75%, +800 Speed
- Song of Offence – All Allies, 150% Atk, 150% Mag for 6 Turns, +800 Speed
“Error code 695… Space-time error occurred. By the time you get this, I probably won’t exist anymore. Only this message remains as a fragment of time-space. Jellaila uses various status ailments. Even though her attack power is not that great, she is a dangerous enemy. Because she is an Apoptosis her resistances are very high. Elemental attacks and status ailments are not very effective against her so be careful. Now go, oh Brave Luka. After sending you this, I will also disappear…”