“Originally a homunculus created by Lily, she escaped from the mansion during the confusion and started attacking travellers. Those that had been captured and improved upon by Lucia are now currently in the hands of a new master.
After attacking many humans and absorbing their semen, she has gained a simple intelligence. Accepting her existence as a tool for torture, she derives meaning from her life in squeezing criminals to death. If caught by the Neo Iron Maiden, your semen will be squeezed until your death as a sinner. However, since there is almost no possibility of encountering humans in her current environment, there aren’t many opportunities to acquire semen.”
- Attack – Normal Attack, One Enemy
- Worm Shot – Physical Attack, One Enemy
- Mega Thunder – Magical Attack, All Enemies, Lightning Attribute, Shock 10%
- Spider Night Dream (M) – Pleasure Attack, Target: Luka
- Spider Night Dream (F) – Pleasure Attack, Target: Female
- Sweet Pinchers – Pleasure Attack, Target: Luka
- Demon Eyes of Confusion – Debuff, All Enemies, Confusion 75%
- Cave of Roses – Pleasure Attack, Target: Female, Bind 75%
- Iron Maiden Demonic Sneer (Act.) – Pleasure Attack with Bind, Target: Luka, Inescapable
- Iron Maiden Demonic Sneer (Cont.) – Rape
As usual, use Sylph and Gnome. Her bind is inescapable so attack her if she binds you. Also she can bind or confuse your characters very easy.
"So you are a torture device lover. But don’t normal people hate those kinds of things? ...Obviously I wanted to know if you agree. But now I remember you're not a normal person. Neo Iron Maiden uses powerful Bind skills. Her Pleasure attacks are also quite powerful. She has high tolerance for status ailments, most of them do not work. However since she is a magical being Petrification works quite well. Her elemental resistance is that of magical creatures. Strong against Fire, Ice, Lightning, weak to Earth, Water and Wind. Now go, oh brave Luka. Do not let any more people be executed by a torture device. …Perhaps that saddens you, but normal people will be happy about that."