“An insect monster of the bee-type. With the Queen at top of their social structure, she is part of the lowly soldier class. With her body made for combat, her durable exoskeleton and powerful muscles make her a formidable foe. Though she’s primarily a meat-eater, she is also able to live off honey.
As the Queen is the only fertile member of the group, the worker and soldier types cannot breed. Because of that, all captured men are handed over to the Queen. If the man does not satisfy the Queen, he is made into a sex slave for the rest of the hive. Though she’s barren, she still has a powerful sexual drive. Any captured man will be gladly raped to satisfy their desire. Used as an outlet for their sexual desire, the man will be kept as a sex slave for the hive until his death.”
- Attack – One Foe
- Tri Fist – One Foe, Physical Attribute, 3 Hits
- Group Strike – 3 Random Foes, Physical Attribute
- Vibration Wave – All Foes, Physical, Sonic Attribute, Confuse 50%
- Multiple Handjob – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, 3 Hits
- Honey Fellatio – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Honey Rich Paizuri – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Hornet Sting – One Foe, Physical Attribute, Poison 75%, Paralysis 75%
- Pheromone Stinger – One Foe, Physical Attribute, Seduce 75%
“A sex slave of simple worker bees… How pathetic. The fact you accepted it with glee is even worse. The Hornet Girl will attack using Martial Arts mainly. She excels in combat and makes good use of her Poison Needle. Because she’s a very sturdy Insect, make use of status ailments. Instant Death works on her, so it may be wise to give it a shot. Now go, oh Brave Luka. If you win this battle, you will meet with the insect boss.”
- She and Queen Bee are the only source of Poisonous Stingers in Part 2, so steal as many as you can, as quite a few are needed for upgrades.