“An undead monster, this variant of mimic lurks inside of a pot waiting for her prey. Anyone who peers into her pot will be pulled in by her tentacles and made into her prey.
In addition to tentacles, she also controls slime, of which her pot is filled with. Prey which has been drawn into the pot will be overwhelmed by this combination of tentacles and viscous slime. Once this happens, the prey will be unable to move, and will repeatedly climax while in a state of agonising pleasure. She will then continue to squeeze out semen over a long period of time. Since any man who becomes her prey will never be released alive, one must exercise great caution when examining jars.”
- Slime Attack – One Foe, Physical, Slimed (50%)
- Death – One Foe, Magical, Death (75%)
- Roar – All Foes, Physical, Stun (75%)
- Tentacle Raid – All Foes, Physical
- Sticky Hell – All Foes, Pleasure Attribute, Slimed (75%)
- Tentacle Bind – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Bind (1 Turn Break)
- Honey Pot Soak (Act.) – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- Honey Pot Soak(Cont.) – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- Honey Pot Soak (F) – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute, Bind (50%)
She is a very powerful foe. Like the Mimic, you are not supposed to be able to beat her at the recommended level. She has a single bind, but a very punishing one. Struggle immediately, unless you want Luka to be permanently bound until the fight is over. She also has some other nasty tricks up her sleeve; Death, has the potential to instantly kill one of the party members, so try bringing something which can resist that. An angel or anyone who can use Holy magic is helpful too, as she is particularly weak to that. She’s also completely immune to most status effects, but Blind and Silence may be helpful, and Stun can also work (though with reduced probability). To avoid this fight, simply don’t open any of the pots in Lily’s Mansion. Also, just like the mimic, she can do two actions per turn.
The main attraction of Honey Pots is that they provide a large amount of Job XP (25!) and they have the chance to drop a small medal, which can be turned into the Medal Queen. You can farm them in the Administrator Tower before you fight Adramelech (see the locations section for more details).
"Aiyeee...! Huaa... That feels good... It is not broken. I am informing you of your situation. Honey Pot is a very strong opponent even if you are at the proper level. Instant death magic, party-wide stun... She has the ability to act twice in a single turn. You have moderate chances of inflicting her with blindness. Her elemental weakness and resistances are unique for a monster like her... She is strong against fire ice and lightning; and is weak against earth, wind and water. Exploit her weaknesses and attack with everything you have. If you can't win, you might as well refrain from battle... Now go, oh brave Luka. If you lose to that abomination again, I will broadcast how she abuses you to the whole world."
- Honey Pots in the Administrator Tower, Final Tartarus and the ones in the normal Paradox World are different. In other words, even if you kill them in the Tartarus Administrator Tower, they will still appear in the normal world. You can use Honey Pots to farm Small Medals and Job XP.
- They're a random encounter on Mimic Island with other trap monsters if you fail to recruit her.
In addition to appearing randomly in the Administrator Tower basement in the main world, there are 40 set locations where Honey Pots can be found disguised as pots in Part 1. Clicking on the pot they are hiding in will trigger a battle. If you lose they may be fought again but if you win, you cannot battle them again in this location until the next new game+. 17 of these locations are in the Admin Tower basement found in the Sabasa Tartarus and another 17 are found in the Administrator Tower basement in the main world, where they are battled randomly. Every single uncracked, uncovered pot in the Administrator Tower basements is a Honey Pot. The remaining 6 Honey Pots may be found in the following locations.