One of four Doppels, Holly represents [ Wind ].
One of the superbosses in the Labyrinth of Chaos, Holly is summoned alongside 3 others.
Upon defeating her, Rinoa talks to the party, and they all vanish.
- Basic Attack - One Foe
- Cyclone Blade - All Foes, Physical/Wind Attribute, 3 Turn Cooldown
- Heaven's Worm - One Foe, Pleasure Attribute, Bind 50%, Slimed 75%, 3 Turn Cooldown
- Sexy Dance - All Foes, Auto Hit, Horny/Trance 75%, 3 Turn Cooldown
- Sparkle ☆ - All Foes, Auto Hit, Stun 75%, Seduction 25%, 3 Turn Cooldown
- Purifying Light All Foes, Auto Hit, Holy Attribute, Ascension 10%, 3 Turn Cooldown, 10 MP
- Lightning Sword Flash - One Foe, Physical/Wind Attribute, 3 Turn Cooldown, 10 MP
- Giga Slash - All Foes, Fire/Lightning/Ice Attribute, Burn/Freeze/Shock 10%, 3 Turn Cooldown, 10 MP
- Sylph - All Foes/Self Buff, Magical, Wind Attribute, Gain "Sylph": + 50% Agility/Accuracy/Physical Evade + Absorb Wind + Wind Strike + Wind Booster 50% for 3 Turns, 3 turn Cooldown
These Doppels are weak for a super boss if they fought alone, with their easily accessible weak points and more than one way to debuff them. Its because they fight together, that they become the second hardest super boss of Paradox part 2.
Holly is the fastest of them, and she acts as the Doppel's status effect specialist. Most of her attacks inflict a wide range of dangerous effects, and she can be hard to hit once she summons Sylph. However, compared to her party, she has the lowest health of them all, so it might be worthwhile to focus her down. If you want to main drain the Doppel's party, Holly should be your second target, after draining Kyrie, for the dangerous Giga Slash alongside preventing her from using Sylph.
The entire team of Doppels can be insta killed if they are inflicted with Slimed, using Alma Elma's (Queen Succubus) Orgasmic Ascension.