Haine (ルカ・ハイネ, Ruka Haine) is one of four Doppels, she represents [Earth].
One of the super bosses in the Labyrinth of Chaos, Haine is summoned alongside 3 others.
Upon defeating her, Rinoa talks to the party, and they all vanish.
- Basic Attack – One Foe
- Wild Full Swing – All Foes, Physical, 50% chance to debuff Atk by 33%, 3 Turn Cooldown
- Chaotic Ogre Club – Random 4 Foes, Physical, 50% chance to debuff atk by 33%, 3 Turn Cooldown
- Holy Light – All Foes, Auto Hit, Holy Attribute, Ascension 10%, 3 Turn Cooldown, 3 MP
- Heaven’s Worm – One Foe, Pleasure Attribute, Bind 50%, Slimed 75%, 3 Turn Cooldown
- Full Power – Self Buff, Quadruple Attack next turn, 3 Turn Cooldown
- Earth Rumbling Decapitation – One Foe, Physical/Earth Attribute, 50% chance to debuff Atk by 33%, 3 Turn Cooldown, 10 MP
- Gnome – All Foes/Self Buff, Magical, Water Attribute, Gain “Gnome”: + 50% Crit Chance/Defense + Immune to Bind + Earth Absorb + Earth Strike + Earth Booster 50% for 3 turns. 3 Turn Cooldown, 25 MP
These Doppels are weak for a super boss if they’re fought alone, with their easily accessible weak points and more than one way to debuff them. It’s because they fight together, that they become the second hardest super boss of Paradox Part 2.
Haine is the physical damager dealer of the group. She does massive amounts of physical damage that have a chance to lower your team’s attack as well, making it harder to deal any damage to her team. However, that’s it, outside of Holy Light and Gnome, she doesn’t do magic damage, making Waning Moon Dance her counter. If anything, defeat her other party members before her, as she is easiest of the 4 to deal with alone. The sole thing that might make her difficult to deal with is if she summons Gnome and you were planning on Binding the entire Doppel team, as Gnome prevents binds.
The entire team of Doppels can be insta killed if they are inflicted with Slimed, using Alma Elma’s (Queen Succubus) Orgasmic Ascension. Another easy way to beat the party is to drain all four of the Doppels and just use Waning Moon Dance afterwards, as they don’t have non-Physical attacks after being drained of mana.