Managed by the mysterious Reaper, Hades is the place where Luka's memories linger and accumulate. It becomes accessible after the White Rabbit drops the access key in Iliasburg. Surprised by his sudden appearance, Reaper clarifies that Luka is the only one among his companions who can perceive the place.
Several activities can be performed inside Hades, including changing a number of game settings, fighting any defeated bosses and enemies, as well as challenging Reaper herself. Once chapter 2 has been cleared, it also becomes possible to access the Labyrinth of Chaos, and watch a teaser of upcoming events in chapter 3.
Upon death, Luka will also return to Hades, albeit a different version.
By speaking to Reaper, a number of actions can be performed:
- Change Difficulty: Changes the game's difficulty setting.
- Reaper battle challenge: Special battle with Reaper. Check the rules under
- Challenge to Fight: Requests a duel with Reaper.
- New Game+: Start the adventure anew, carrying over certain aspects of the current playthrough.
- Remove Males: Removes male companions from Luka's party and the Pocket Castle.
- Reset Growth: Rolls characters back to their default state, removing all gained levels and skills.
- Remove/Add Skills: Remove or add previously learned skills, except those learned through events.
- Reset Collaboration: Resets the collaboration scenario and removes its companions.
Reaper's Battle Challenge
- You must deal as much damage as possible in three turns with your main party.
- Reaper doesn't act and take full damage/status ailments.
- You can't swap party members
- You can't use time stop to extend the fight.
- 100 000: +1 Pizza
- 1 000 000: job EXP seed + race EXP seed
- 10 000 000: Demonoid Orb (allow access to demonoid race)
- 100 000 000: Labyrinth of Chaos Gem: +50% physical element booster
- 1 000 000 000: Labyrinth of Chaos gem: 100% critical chance
- 10 000 000 000: Labyrinth of Chaos gem: +50% attack
- 100 000 000 000: Labyrinth of Chaos gem: Triple Action Crisis (can act three times when <20% HP)
- 1 000 000 000 000: Quantum Chaos (Sonya's unique chaos weapon) (at 16000 rare points: ~+26)
- 10 000 000 000 000: Chaos Pillar (legendary LoC accessory) (at 18000 rare points: ~+29)
- 100 000 000 000 000: ΑΩ (a new unique chaos weapon for Luka) (at 20000 rare points: ~+32)
- 1 000 000 000 000 000: Bonus Text
By interacting with the bookshelf next to Reaper, the following options can be accessed:
- Combat Replayer: Battle against most defeated enemies once again.
- Labyrinth of Chaos: Enter a special end-game dungeon with powerful enemies and unique rewards.*
- Upcoming Events: Watch a brief teaser that showcases some of the events planned for the next chapter.*
* Only available after chapter 2 has been cleared.
By choosing to restart your adventure from the beginning, certain points should be noted:
- Ilias, Alice, Sonya and Lime will be removed as companions.
- Most event switches will be reset, allowing you to make different storyline choices.
- Vanilla's Shop, Papi's Blacksmith and most Pocket Castle side quests will be reset.
- Number of Battle Fuck victories will be reset.
- Most key items will be removed from your inventory.
However, several aspects of the current playthrough will also carry over, such as:
- All recruited companions, except for those listed above, will remain in the Pocket Castle.
- All companions' affinities, affection, as well as levels and learned skills, are retained.
- All equipment, consumables, gold and certain key items such as Small Medals, are retained.
Provided their respective conditions are met, bosses encountered throughout the story will populate Hades and become available for rematches. You can find all currently available bosses and their known conditions listed below:
|Chapter 1 Bosses|
|Bunny Slime||Unlocked by default.|
|Goblin Girl||Solved the bandit mystery in Iliasburg.|
|Tiny Lamia||Solved the bandit mystery in Iliasburg.|
|Vampire Girl||Solved the bandit mystery in Iliasburg.|
|Dragon Pup||Solved the bandit mystery in Iliasburg.|
|Mini||Solved the trafficking in the Nameless Slums.|
|Sluggy Stars||Solved the slug overpopulation in Midas Village.|
|Nuruko||Defeated Nuruko inside the Tartarus.|
|Queen Harpy||Solved the epidemic in the Harpy Village.|
|Nanabi||Defeated Nanabi inside the Cave of Treasures.|
|Morrigan||Defeated Morrigan during the voyage to Port Natalia.|
|Meia||Solved the kidnapping crisis in Port Natalia.|
|Page 65537||Defeated Page 65537 inside the Underground Library.|
|Brynhildr||Defeated Brynhildr inside the Ancient Temple Ruins.|
|Chrome||Defeated Chrome and Frederica inside the Haunted Mansion.|
|Sylph||Defeated Sylph inside the Forest of Spirits.|
|Eva||Solved the succubus mystery in Monte Carlo.|
|Astaroth||Solved the queen crisis in Sabasa.|
|Saki||Defeated Saki in the Grandeur Threatre.|
|Sphinx||Defeated Sphinx inside the Pyramid.|
|Lily||Sided with Lucia during the power struggle in Magistea Village.|
|Lucia||Sided with Lily during the power struggle in Magistea Village.|
|Lizard Boss||Defeated the Lizard Boss inside Saloon's Abandoned Mine.|
|Gnome||Defeated Gnome at the Safar Ruins.|
|Hades Alice||Defeated Hades Alice after challenging Reaper in Hades.|
|Adramelech||Defeated Adramelech during the escape from Administrator Tower.|
|Chapter 2 Bosses|
|Bonnie||Sided with the Navy and defeated the Fishy Pirates.|
|Leviathan||Defeated Leviathan inside the Navy Headquarters.|
|Dullahan||Defeated Dullahan at the Grand Noah Colosseum.|
|Cerberus||Defeated Cerberus at the Grand Noah Colosseum.|
|Alma Elma (1)||Defeated Alma Elma at the Grand Noah Colosseum.|
|Granberia (1)||Defeated Granberia at the Grand Noah Colosseum.|
|Sun Wukong||Solved the minotaur disappearance at the Minotaur's Labyrinth.|
|Cow Demon Queen||Solved the minotaur disappearance at the Minotaur's Labyrinth.|
|Mephisto||Defeated Mephisto inside the Magic Academy.|
|Shirohebi||Solved the crisis of the four shrines in Yamatai.|
|Yamata no Orochi||Defeated Yamata no Orochi inside Orochi's Cave.|
|Dorothy||Sided with Queen Bee during the civil war of Plansect Village.|
|Alra Priestess||Sided with Queen Bee during the civil war of Plansect Village.|
|Queen Bee||Sided with Alra Priestess during the civil war of Plansect Village.|
|Tezcatlipoca||Did not choose a side during the civil war of Plansect Village.|
|Quetzalcoatl||Did not choose a side during the civil war of Plansect Village.|
|Zion||Investigated the Tartarus near the Town of Esta (Ilias route).|
|Gnosis||Investigated the Tartarus near the Town of Esta (Alice route).|
|Undine||Defeated Undine in Undine's Spring.|
|Erubetie||Defeated Erubetie in Undine's Spring.|
|Golem Girl||Solved the crisis inside Grangold Castle.|
|Queen Ant||Solved the crisis inside Grangold Castle (Ilias route).|
|Lilith||Solved the crisis inside Grangold Castle.|
|Beelzebub||Solved the pirate queen's crisis in Gold Port.|
|Maccubus||Solved the turmoil at Succubus Village.|
|Mincubus||Solved the turmoil at Succubus Village.|
|Succubus||Sided with Natasha during the turmoil at Succubus Village.|
|Natasha||Sided with Succubus during the turmoil at Succubus Village.|
|Scylla Maid||Solved the mysterious incident at Lady's Village.|
|Candy||Solved the mysterious incident at Lady's Village.|
|Emily||Participated in the magical girl selection at the Poison Swamp.|
|Succubus Witch||Participated in the magical girl selection at the Poison Swamp.|
|Poseidoness||Defeated Poseidoness at the Northern Sea Temple.|
|Salamander||Defeated Salamander inside the Gold Volcano.|
|Granberia (2)||Defeated Granberia inside the Gold Volcano.|
|Lilith & Lilim||Defeated Lilith & Lilim at Succubus Village (Alt).|
|Queen Fairy||Defeated Queen Elf at Fairy Island.|
|Queen Elf||Defeated Queen Elf at Fairy Island.|
|El||Defeated Queen Mermaid at Lyra Falls.|
|Queen Mermaid||Defeated Queen Mermaid at Lyra Falls.|
|Spider Princess||Defeated Spider Princess at Solitary Island.|
|Carmilla||Defeated Queen Vampire inside the Vampire Castle.|
|Elizabeth||Defeated Queen Vampire inside the Vampire Castle.|
|Queen Vampire||Defeated Queen Vampire inside the Vampire Castle.|
|Queen Alraune||Defeated Aži Dahāka inside the World Tree.|
|Aži Dahāka||Defeated Aži Dahāka inside the World Tree.|
|Black Dahlia||Defeated Black Dahlia inside the Monster Lord's Castle (Alt).|
|Black Alice||Defeated Black Alice inside the Monster Lord's Castle (Alt).|
|Eden||Defeated Eden inside the Snow Shrine (Alice route).|
|Sonya Mazda||Defeated Sonya Mazda inside the Ilias Temple Ruins (Alice route).|
|Sonya Mainyu||Defeated Sonya Mainyu inside the Ilias Temple Ruins (Ilias route).|
|Sonya Chaos||Defeated Sonya Chaos inside the Ilias Temple Ruins.|
|Alma Elma (2)||Defeated Alma Elma inside the Ancient Temple Ruins.|
|La Croix||Defeated the Cirque du Croix inside the Devastated Plains Ruins.|
|Collaboration Scenario Bosses|
|Mysteltainn||Defeated the Cursed Sword Sisters inside the Château des Romances.|
|Gilgorn||Defeated Gilgorn inside the Château des Romances.|
|Fulbeua||Defeated Fulbeua inside the Château des Romances.|
|Daji||Defeated Daji inside the Château des Romances.|
|Est||Defeated Est inside the Land of Night.|
|Clone Tarsa||Defeated the Succubus Trio inside Myusca's Maze.|
|Vinum||Defeated the Succubus Trio inside Myusca's Maze.|
|Daimyokai||Defeated Daimyokai at the Snow Shrine.|
|Musette||Defeated Musette at the Snow Shrine.|
* Colored names indicate bosses that require specific routes or choices.
- The bosses available for rematch accumulate over multiple New Game+ runs. Completing the game several times allows access to every boss that is specific to a route or choice.
- Curiously, the monster fight library is shared between all saves. This way, it is possible to fight late-game monsters as soon as you start the adventure.
- Some sexual requests from monsters in the Pocket Castle will kill Luka, sending him to Hades.
- Hades is the God of the Underworld in Greek Mythology, who rules over the Underworld.
- The canonicity of everything that happens here is to be taken with a grain of salt, as this is a gathering of Luka's memories.