“A slime monster that rides around on a cube composed of viscous liquid. This huge cube is also a part of her body, and she can extend sticky tentacles from it. She is among the strongest of the slime race, with very high power and vitality. In addition, because she stores moisture in her cube, she is able to live in dry environments that normally aren’t suitable for slimes.
When she finds a human male, she will bind him with her viscous tentacles and pull him into her cube. Her prey will taste a hell of pleasure while wrapped in her viscous body and be forced to ejaculate endlessly for a long time as he supplies her with nutrition. Once all of his semen has been ejaculated, his body will be melted into her cube and taken in as nourishment. Contrary to her friendly attitude, she is a very dangerous monster who sees humans as just food.”
- Slime Attack – One Foe, Normal Attack, Slimed (50%)
- Slime Splash – All Foes, Physical Attribute
- Slime Tentacle – One Foe, Pleasure Attribute
- Slime Tentacle Sucking – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Drain 100% HP
- Cube Heaven – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute, Slimed (50%), Bind (50%)
- Cube Capture – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Slimed (50%), Bind (2 Turn Break)
- Cube Heaven – One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute, Slimed (50%)
- Aqua Shield – All Allies, 150% Def, Half Physical Damage Taken for 6 Turns
- Aqua Mirror – All Allies, 100% Magic Reflect for 3 Turns
- Slime Edge – One Foe, Physical, Slimed (80%), Digested (80%), Learnable
She's extremely dangerous, and is pretty much a reminder that support characters are a must have. Her damage and attacks are nothing to write home about, however, she possesses two party-wide extremely powerful buffs: The first reduce your physical damage by 50%, the second reflects your magical damage. Needless to say, this is extremely tricky, and if you are facing her with additional opponents with a caster that acts after her, your mage will pretty much kill herself.
Using a White Mage or a beast's dispel will destroy her gimmick, but you need to have a good initiative to prevent a bad surprise. Her resists are the usual slime's ones, which means bad save for physical and water, and you can reliably silence, blind or stun her, which you definitively should if your speed is on the low side.
"Oh dear, did you become a topping for Jelly? You're at the same level as a cherry. The Gelatinous Cube Girl uses slime-based attacks. In addition, she uses tricky support skills. She isn't exactly weak to magic, but... Please note that she can use a skill that reflects magic. Now go, oh Brave Luka. Please don't become the filling in Jelly..."